Physicians Formula CoverToxTen50 Wrinkle Therapy Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Oily age: 44-55
Physicians Formula CoverToxTen50 Wrinkle Therapy Foundation

1 review

Skin: Oily, Other, Neutral

EDIT. I no longer use this foundation and have reverted to my favorite Maybelline Stay Pur powder foundation instead. After giving this a break for awhile, I tried it again and realized, even when applied sparingly, how incredibly mask like and "made up" it looks. Please disregard everything that I wrote before. When somebody asks you what makeup you're wearing, and doesn't say....."you have nice skin", you KNOW it's not a good look. Still use the L'Oreal mineral glow loose powder mentioned below as my blush.....a dead ringer for BE clear radiance, and actually apples much more evenly.

I agree that the packaging of this foundation leaves a lot to be desired. But if you use just a TINY bit of this foundation, I think the results are terrific. I am in my fifties, have good skin, and this makes it look even better. In fact, a woman I've known for years and who has never commented on my makeup actually asked me what I was wearing because she said my skin looked so even toned. I top it off with L'oreal's all over mineral color in either nude glow or pink glow, used as blush. I'm quite fair, so I chose the "classic ivory" in this foundation. . If you squeeze just a bit on the brush and then put your fingers in the product and apply it to your face with your fingers, being careful to MOISTURIZE first (I use Banana Boat Sunscreen), I think this foundation does a good job. I'm pleased with it, and I think part of the problem with this foundation may be if you're using too much.