Dior Eyeliner Brush

bRuSh.

on 10/8/2012 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Terrific brush for powder liner. I have been looking for somthing to give me a thin 'stay on' eye line for my bottom lash line and this brush does the trick. This gives me perfect percision and grabs just enough producrt to deposit where I need it. I purchased this after a Dior MUA used it to line my eyes using one of the 5 colour palates she was using to put shadow one me. I loved it and bought it based on that application. Once I got home and used it I was able to achieve the same effect. Wow, I may have to explore other Dior brushes.

I'm not sure if I got a wonky brush or not, but my brush is not as full as the ones pictured on reviews/Dior website.When you look at the brush you can see a "bald" spot where there are bristles missing.It's my first Dior brush and I'm really surprised that for the price the brush is not made better... It does its job as an eyeliner brush but because there are bristles missing, it is not a smooth line. And I really wanted to like this brush too.

on 9/19/2011 10:27:00 PM

I love this brush! It's just perfect for heavier shadow application, and if you turn the head on its side, perfect for lining the eye. I used to have another brush that seriously HURT when applying eyeliner. Now I use that brush for my eyebrows, they seem to take the pain better! Since I have successfully used it every day, it was worth the cost.

It's been a year since I bought it and it's still like new (few scatches here and there). I use it to line and smudge e/s and gel e/l and it works great. The hairs haven't splayed or anything! Probably the best liner brush I've ever used.

on 11/18/2008 10:58:00 PM

Love. Love. Love. This is the best brush for gel eyeliners, fluidlines, and smudging. The small handle gives great control as do the small hairs. It also sheds time from my make up routine because I can get the perfect line in just one shot.
I've tried both MAC'S 208 and 209 and they did not deliver. I think MAC's Pro 231 brush is comparable to Dior's eyeliner brush but I'm never going back from this brush.

use it to create a pencil smudgey smokey look with bobbi brown gel eyeliner. no complaints, comes in a cute velvet pouch, and the silver metal look is quite nice. it is a flat wide style brush rather than a pointed eyeliner brush, and i find this is easier to control the stroke and better for beginners than pointy.

Popular Makeup Brushes