Dior Eyeliner Brush

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Dior Eyeliner Brush

4.9

bRuSh.

I'm not sure if I got a wonky brush or not, but my brush is not as full as the ones pictured on reviews/Dior website.When you look at the brush you can see a "bald" spot where there are bristles missing.It's my first Dior brush and I'm really surprised that for the price the brush is not made better... It does its job as an eyeliner brush but because there are bristles missing, it is not a smooth line. And I really wanted to like this brush too.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best eyeliner brush ever! I've had this for about 3 years now and as far as the bristles are concerned, you'd think I bought it yesterday. Like the others said, it doesn't splay out at all. I've used it for all different types of liners as well. It works great for a cat eye. Like another reviewer said, it definitely shaves minutes off my morning routine because this brush gets it done the first time around. It makes lining your eyes way easy. The fine, stiff bristles allow you to get right to the base of your lashes, so you can go natural or smokey, or do any kind of crazy cat eye you like. It makes blending a breeze. It was a little spendy but I'll have this brush for years and years. I'm totally satisfied with it and don't have to look around for something better, which is not something I can say about alot of other products! Definitely worth the money!

It's been a year since I bought it and it's still like new (few scatches here and there). I use it to line and smudge e/s and gel e/l and it works great. The hairs haven't splayed or anything! Probably the best liner brush I've ever used.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

AMAZING brush!! GREAT for smudging eye shadow overtop eyeliner. Great for gel, cream, any liner!!

on 11/18/2008 10:58:00 PM

Love. Love. Love. This is the best brush for gel eyeliners, fluidlines, and smudging. The small handle gives great control as do the small hairs. It also sheds time from my make up routine because I can get the perfect line in just one shot.
I've tried both MAC'S 208 and 209 and they did not deliver. I think MAC's Pro 231 brush is comparable to Dior's eyeliner brush but I'm never going back from this brush.

on 10/17/2008 4:43:00 PM

It's the best eyeliner brush I've crossed upon--because there is little hair and it's closely binded to the handle, it doesn't splay at all and gives precise lining and smudges exactly where you want to. It comes in a velvety pouch and is silver with D's all over--looks really pretty, and works really well, what else can you ask of a brush?

on 1/21/2007 2:14:00 PM

Fantastic smudge brush - has changed the way I wear eyeliner. Works great wet or dry, delivers the right amount of colour and has a good weight to it. Plus it's pretty and silver :) A+!

Popular Makeup Brushes