Origins A Perfect World Liquid Moisture with White Tea

Origins A Perfect World Liquid Moisture with White Tea
A Perfect World Liquid Moisture with White Tea

¡

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I just bought this a few days ago and after the 1st use my skin was in heaven! I went camping for 4 days and had clear skin before going, and after coming back my skin broke out in clogged pores, not white heads, just like these evil skin colored bumps all over my face! It was awful. I didn't want to bomb my face with chemicals and stress which would have made my skin worse, so I opted for a toner as I know my skin was probably just really blocked and unbalanced. After the 1st use of this stuff, my skin had basically cleared up. Now 3 days later. my skin is glowing! I will be buying this for a long time! The smell is nice too, kind of herbal and tea like. I dont mind the packaging either.

on 4/24/2014 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was having a serious love affair wih origins and was in the market for a new toner, and as I LOVE the serum, thought this might be a nice fit for me.

I wanted to love this so badly, but my skin does not agree with it. It made me break out horribly. I tried to push past the first few thinking my skin would adjust (I tend to have reactive skin but no acne prone) and it never did. It also left me feeling too dry for comfort, something my favorite Thayers toner doesn't do.

I find the smell to be herbally and pleasant, and the texture of the liquid is nice. The bottle doesn't put out too much, if anything too little.

For the price point though I wish you would get more product. I didn't get a single benefit from this toner, if you can try a sample first.

on 5/26/2013 6:53:00 PM

No complaints,just right. I have combination skin,and this toner is alcohol free. But the price is to high for 150ml.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a sample of this and am in love. I am surprised this is labeled as a toner. For my slightly oily skin I was able to apply this and go straight to my makeup. I found if I used this I did not need to use a separate moisturizer. The scent is ok if you like that herbal type scent. It wears off quickly that I never really noticed it unless I smelled it. This 0.24 oz sample lasted quite a while. I think this is a great product and would love to get some more.

on 11/8/2010 5:43:00 PM

I've always been dubious about the second step of the traditional skincare regime, but in my defense most toners either A) seem redundant or B) irritate. It is true this one does feel like it is adding something which may not be for everyone, but my dry skin loves it. Plus, I am certain it does help keep my face moisturised and make-up fresh as I notice a big difference when I skip it. I'm not sure what I think about the protective barrier the A Perfect World range supposedly offers, but my skin was still soft and healthy-looking after a night out in central London - to me, that says it all.

I will say that I don't find this toner to be firming as Origins claims but then I don't really suffer from sagginess yet.

I recently also purchased Pure Cream and I think these products work extremely well together; they really help balance my skin texture and prevent redness.

on 10/30/2010 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

As a recently ordained Origins junkie, I love this toner! It smells heavenly and works wonderfully. A very purifying formula that helps to control shine and enhances your moisturizer. It's a bit pricey but definitely well worth it.

I just purchased this toner and I am in looove. I would generally use toner only at night to remove any traces of makeup that my facewash didn't catch, but I've noticed that using this in the am as well has really helped my dry skin and has combatted the "flakey look" I sometimes get. Smells awesome- although I haven't found an Origins product that doesn't. The only thing I wish is that the packaging was slightly different. Maybe a flip cap lid. Other than that, I rate this an A+

I got a 50ml bottle of this for free, my bottle is almost empty, and I think I quite like it.

I never expect toners to do much other than preparing my skin for the cream I am about to put on my face. Plus, after using the toner, I can check the cotton pad to see if my face is really clean or not. This toner doesn't make me feel dry or irritated or anything, which is good enough for me.

I doubt I will really pay that much money for something like this though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would buy this toner again if I can't find another better ones for my face. I think this toner is good but the effective doesn't seem to last. However, I think this toner is safe for sensitive skin.

I like this toner. It is alcohol free and after using it my face feels nice and refreshed not tight and dry. The bottle could be a little better if it had a small hole opening, but I find it not terrible i just put my cotton round on the openening and just give it a shake in a few different spots and I have the perfect amount on my cotton round not too much and not too little. I would recommend to a friend.