NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - French Fries

NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - French Fries
Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - French FriesNYX Jumbo Pencil Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - French FriesJumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - French FriesNYX French Fries

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

After watching Mamichula8153 on YouTube use this for years, I finally decided to pick one up today for $4.98. It is such a beautiful bronze copper color that makes your eyes pop when worn on the water line. Love it! The plastic cap does tend to crack. Can be used as an eyeshadow base to make colors more vibrant.

these pencils are the bomb!! Love them. This color in particular is very pretty. Makes my blue eyes pop!!

on 2/14/2015 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I think that NYX jumbo eye pencils are some of the best eye bases out there. While I think they perform dismally as regular eyeshadow, under powder eyeshadow they really help things look amazing. French Fries is a shimmery mid-tone golden brown that probably would suit everyone. I use this as a base for pretty much all my neutral looks. The formula is the same as any other NYX jumbo eye pencil. It is very smooth, creamy, and extremely emollient. These are definitely not known for their lasting power and I find that if I just wear it by itself it does crease and I never have problems with creasing or fading, usually. Only if I use the tiniest amount does it not crease. But if I use it as a base under powder eyeshadow, I have no problems with creasing and my eyeshadow is transformed. Above any primer, cream shadow, eyeliner, or anything else I may use as a base this is definitely my favorite. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with oily lids, but to anyone else, it's a great base.

on 6/25/2014 7:42:00 AM

A beautiful mocha bronze brown - glides on smoothly and stays all day. These NYX jumbo eye pencils are so affordable and come in so many great colours. I only use these as eyeliners as find even with a primer they still crease if used as an eye shadow.

I love to use French Fries to line my upper lashes with a neutral eye look and would very likely repurchase this one when it finally runs out.

on 10/11/2013 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I think NYX's eye pencils are kinda overrated, but I was really impressed with French Fries. I often wear browns, mocha's and light browns for my blue-green eyes, and having a pencil you can sweep on without a brush is so convenient. It's a really nice shade and I don't have problems with creasing. Along with French Fries, I have Cashmere, Sparkle Nude, Sparkle Leapord, Milk, Strawberry Milk, and Yogurt, none of which I like as much as French fries. I think it'd be worth getting again

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this pencil!!! I don't even bother with eye primer and it makes my smokey bronze eye look pop especially when paired with my Urban Decay Naked palette. I will definitely repurchase this beauty.

on 5/28/2013 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This jumbo pencil is the perfect base for a golden/bronze smokey eye look. It just makes the colors so much more vibrant. I apply UDPP first to help prevent creasing, and it works pretty well. I really adore this color and always reach for it for any type of golden eyeshadow look. Would definitely recommend.

on 10/27/2012 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Pros:
-pigmented
-great color
-good base
-good eyeshadow

Cons:
-Lid breaks easily

Overall, you cannot go wrong with ANY of the NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils. This one has a great bronze color, that is fabulous for smoky earthy looks. It also lasts a very long time.

on 10/15/2012 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I love this
doesn't crease
great as a base
soft and gentle
just dont like the size of the pencil
its too thick
doesn't fit in my sharpener

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

A beautiful light brown with shine, brings out the best in any shadow. Great alone, under a shadow, or mixed with a shadow. Last all day, even after working out, I never need to fix it, does not crease on me and complements my skin and my eyes.