MAC Studio Finish Concealer Palette- Light

No Image

4.5

I sometimes do my friends' makeup so this palette is very handy. My HG pot concealer is Catrice's Camouflage Cream, which has similar coverage level but is more long lasting than Studio Finish (to be honest I prefer it over SF, and it's cheaper!) But I like the variety of shades in this palette- you can mix and match individual shades. I only wish this product was more long lasting.

on 1/20/2007 6:31:00 AM

I just got this at the local MAC counter. It's a real pity that this is limited edition! I would get it over and over again! I use MAC studio finish concealers for my eye circles. I've such dark circles, and MAC's concealer can conceal them. This palette has 3 shades- NW 15, NC 20 and NW 25. It's a pretty good deal since you get three shades together. I am trying out different combinations to see which is most natural looking :D i like the sliding concept- clean and neat. There's 1.6g of each shade- the pot has 7g. After I finish the concealer in this palette I'll just get the shades individually and scoop some back in. Very handy for travel indeed!