MAC Beauty Powder in Peaceful

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
MAC Beauty Powder in Peaceful

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Coloring: asain mac nc25-30

I thought the icon beauty powders looked so dull and boring, but i got this out of an impulse buy. I got it over yoga mode b/c I already have a bajillion highlighters/illuminators/etc. At any rate, this gives me a very subtle natural bronzey glow. I still need to put a little blush on the apples of my cheeks though for a pop of color.

on 1/27/2007 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I am diggin' the HELL outta this product! I am c40 and have this tan "factory-installed" (meaning I am naturally light brown). This product is strange.It's matte. But yet I'm a little... glowy.Yeah, I like this. I dust it over after I apply all my face stuff. It's very compatible with all the other products I use, and I noticed it tied everything together very well. Not cakey at all. Over this I popped on some more blush, Milani's Luminous and everything just melded together very well indeed. Sure, it says it's matte, and it does cut down the shine. However, everything's so... I dunno, airbrushed looking? That it's very, very flattering. I am 32, and so getting the right balance between matte and glowy means the difference between looking 27 and looking 37. Know what I mean? This is a GREAT product for this "special time in a woman's life" when the curtains of youth are being drawn but not pulled over the window, yet. Totally fits the bill. GREAT color. Superlative. continued >>