MAC Beauty Powder in Peaceful

Filtered by age: 30-35
MAC Beauty Powder in Peaceful

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I heard once that this is an useless product.
I disagree.
It's a great powder, that gives you a flawless skin, with a plus - due to the color and the tiny sparkles on it.

Perfect to retouch, use over a light coverage foundaion or when you are in a hurry. Only use the BP and the work is done.

And the package is gorgeous!
Would repurchase, if it's not LE.

**NC 40, oily skin, dark hair and eyes.**

on 2/14/2007 6:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this beauty powder. It's my first and I find it's a great finish, setting powder. I use it after bronzer, blush and everything else and just buff it in with my Smashbox #1. It is bronzey on me with a VERY slight peach tone but not so much as you'd think I put blush all over my face. Just warm and glowy. I do not detect any sparkle or overt shimmer. This does not accentuate my already scary pores. On days when my neck is not so tan, this works as my bronzer. Gorgeous shade and such a soft lovely powder. I'd be upset it's LE but my guess is it's gonna last me a while and I'll find another one I like in the meantime!

on 1/27/2007 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I am diggin' the HELL outta this product! I am c40 and have this tan "factory-installed" (meaning I am naturally light brown). This product is strange.It's matte. But yet I'm a little... glowy.Yeah, I like this. I dust it over after I apply all my face stuff. It's very compatible with all the other products I use, and I noticed it tied everything together very well. Not cakey at all. Over this I popped on some more blush, Milani's Luminous and everything just melded together very well indeed. Sure, it says it's matte, and it does cut down the shine. However, everything's so... I dunno, airbrushed looking? That it's very, very flattering. I am 32, and so getting the right balance between matte and glowy means the difference between looking 27 and looking 37. Know what I mean? This is a GREAT product for this "special time in a woman's life" when the curtains of youth are being drawn but not pulled over the window, yet. Totally fits the bill. GREAT color. Superlative. continued >>

This looks terrible on me..it would be perfect if I wanted to create a "dirty face" look.....NC20 and it looks like bad orangey-bronzer. It also emphasized pores like crazy. This is matte...which was a bummer...even a LITTLE bit of shimmer would have been nice. What a waste !!!!

on 1/22/2007 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I love MAC Beauty Powders, but when I opened this one I was a bit hesitant. It appears in the pan a medium peachy-tan, and I didn't know how that was going to look on my PPP skin. I set it aside and ignored it for a few days, until last night. My makeup was all done, but I looked a bit paler than I like to. So I whipped out Peaceful and a powder brush and brushed a bit on. And all of a sudden my skin was more...skin-colored. I looked fresh, healthy, and glowy. With a bit of Smile blush, Peaceful is just perfect. At first, I didn't even think I'd keep this stuff, and now I want a back-up! It's almost like a subtle matte bronzer for the truly pale :)