MAC Beauty Powder in Peaceful

Filtered by age: 25-29
MAC Beauty Powder in Peaceful

on 3/9/2009 11:03:00 AM

Not only my favourite beauty powder but one of my favourite make up items ever. I love the packaging, i'm a huge fan of animal prints and this tiger print is just gorgeous. The powder is a peachy tan and I use this like a bronzer over my cheeks, nose, forehead, chin, jawline and neck. It's matte but luminous, my skin looks glowing but with no shimmer thankfully and it definitely does not highlight pores like MSF's can. I sometime use this just as a blusher too and I love it. I wish mac would re-release this exact product packaging and all as it makes me sad to know I only have one and won't be able to replace it.

This is a very interesting product from the Raquel Welch collection, I believe. My first beauty powder (You gotta love MAC'S imaginative names!). So, on my NC40 Asian Indian skin, this shows up as a pressed powder -but with a kick.
I use this usually in the evening before heading out after a work day and look like I redid my entire makeup.
I love the tiger-stripe mirrored compact. Considering purchasing a backup since this is LE.