Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Pencil

Filtered by hair type : Other

4.4

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I purchased the pencil in Brown/Black #5 and it is the perfect shade for my very sparse, non existent eyebrows. It covers the sparse areas very well. Its mixture of brown and black gives my brows a natural look and on my extremely oily skin, this stuff last all day with no fading. It has a powdery texture that glides on smoothly and it's very well pigmented. Great product.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I absolutely love this brow pencil. I've made it through an entire one and I just came back from Sephora with two new ones! I think there's powder in these (if that makes sense). The No. 5 pencil is the perfect brown/black for my NW44/45 skintone. Try it! One of the best MUFE products in my opinion.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

My HG brow pencil. I had a hard time finding a shade that was a lighter brown that didn't have a reddish undertone. I used Givenchy and Dior and was not pleased with how the shade appeared on my brows. I am a very blonde with fair-medium complexion and I prefer a dark blonde or taupe brow pencil. I've tried both shades and the darker blonde is probably better suited for me. Goes on nicely, looks natural, and is decently priced. I will for sure be repurchasing again and again and again.

Bought this based on the very taupe-looking swatch on sephora.com. Color match FAIL. "Taupe #2" is the reddest taupe I've ever seen. I could almost use it as lipliner. If you have auburn or red hair this could be your HG, but if you struggle to find brow pencils that aren't too red, this is NOT your answer.

i got this in Blond 1 shade...all blonde pencils turn orange on me, but this one did not...it is a perfect match for my brows....the hard texture makes it foolproof to apply and if u mess up it is easy to fix...the MA at MUFE Pro told me to apply liberally and then blend it with a clean mascara spoolie [i took some free ones from Sephora for this hehe] and this will blend it without disturbing the color itself...it is not cheap at $18 but will surely last me a while...definate repurchase...BTW i groom my brows with clear Ardell brow gel and this does not disturb the color either

Popular Brows Products