Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Pencil

Filtered by skin type : Combination

4.8

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

It truly is long lasting. With my oily skin, it's hard to find a pencil that stays true to what it is at the end of the night. I like that it has an auburn undertone to it, because my hair is red violet :) so yay to that.

I really love how it's orange, because it's easy to find in my make up box...heh

Another thing I really like about it is, you can build the color on.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Absolute love. Long wearing, natural looking color. I have dark brown hair/brows and use #5. I also have #4 and this shade can work too. I have pretty thickish brows but they are slightly uneven. With this pencil I can fill in a few areas and even my brows out. The results are completely undetectable and natural. I find that my brows look great for 12+ hours and the pencil does not affect my sensitive skin. I easily remove with castor oil. This pencil also lasts forever so it is well worth the money.

I finally caved in and got one of these for a hefty 18 bucks. But it was 18 bucks well spent, the color looks natural on my light skin (the MA at Sephora matched me with No. 4) so as to not overwhelm my features and face. I use it to fill in more so than actually draw (it's too light to draw because I have dark brown hair). It lasts long and doesn't rub off, best of all, it looks natural, love it!

I wasnt exactly blessed with eyebrows, so since i can remember i've been filling them in. I've used every possible eyebrow filler out there, from Makeup forever brow gel, to the clinique slim pencil, benefit, etc. but all of them would clump and look very, very, unnatural after about 8 hours. A girls eyebrows should really last longer than 8 hours. I already am a fan of this brand, so i decided to try the pencil out.

I have the dark brown, which doesnt have red in it. being asian, i dont need such a thing. the formula is stiff, with out being too stiff, and soft with out being too soft. perfect. I've been using it religously every day (like i do all my eyebrow products) for about 2 weeks and i've only had to sharpen once! for now, this is a winner! Does not clump after hours of wear, stays in place, and lasts a long time.

If you have non-existent eyebrows, and would like somthing that lasts, try the pencil. good stuff.

i got this in Blond 1 shade...all blonde pencils turn orange on me, but this one did not...it is a perfect match for my brows....the hard texture makes it foolproof to apply and if u mess up it is easy to fix...the MA at MUFE Pro told me to apply liberally and then blend it with a clean mascara spoolie [i took some free ones from Sephora for this hehe] and this will blend it without disturbing the color itself...it is not cheap at $18 but will surely last me a while...definate repurchase...BTW i groom my brows with clear Ardell brow gel and this does not disturb the color either

Popular Brows Products