Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Pencil

4.7

I love it I used all the time , but I just found out it has lead wish is not safe at all and I can't find the ingredient any where can some one plz help me and tell me if it's safe to use

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I purchased the pencil in Brown/Black #5 and it is the perfect shade for my very sparse, non existent eyebrows. It covers the sparse areas very well. Its mixture of brown and black gives my brows a natural look and on my extremely oily skin, this stuff last all day with no fading. It has a powdery texture that glides on smoothly and it's very well pigmented. Great product.

HG brow pencil. It is so smooth and covers instantly. Worth every penny, and does not break me out like Laura Mercier.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I absolutely love this brow pencil. I've made it through an entire one and I just came back from Sephora with two new ones! I think there's powder in these (if that makes sense). The No. 5 pencil is the perfect brown/black for my NW44/45 skintone. Try it! One of the best MUFE products in my opinion.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

On the advice of Reviewer Sblee, I bought this at Sephora. I cannot tell you how much better my brows look! I had them tattooed 15 years ago and am not ready to go through that again since they have faded, so I've been using pencil for the last couple of years. Definitely worth the $18!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

My HG brow pencil. I had a hard time finding a shade that was a lighter brown that didn't have a reddish undertone. I used Givenchy and Dior and was not pleased with how the shade appeared on my brows. I am a very blonde with fair-medium complexion and I prefer a dark blonde or taupe brow pencil. I've tried both shades and the darker blonde is probably better suited for me. Goes on nicely, looks natural, and is decently priced. I will for sure be repurchasing again and again and again.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Absolute love. Long wearing, natural looking color. I have dark brown hair/brows and use #5. I also have #4 and this shade can work too. I have pretty thickish brows but they are slightly uneven. With this pencil I can fill in a few areas and even my brows out. The results are completely undetectable and natural. I find that my brows look great for 12+ hours and the pencil does not affect my sensitive skin. I easily remove with castor oil. This pencil also lasts forever so it is well worth the money.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So far the ONLY pencil that gave me a true match color... The only one WITHOUT red undertones, looks totally natural! Would buy again and again.

I finally caved in and got one of these for a hefty 18 bucks. But it was 18 bucks well spent, the color looks natural on my light skin (the MA at Sephora matched me with No. 4) so as to not overwhelm my features and face. I use it to fill in more so than actually draw (it's too light to draw because I have dark brown hair). It lasts long and doesn't rub off, best of all, it looks natural, love it!

I wasnt exactly blessed with eyebrows, so since i can remember i've been filling them in. I've used every possible eyebrow filler out there, from Makeup forever brow gel, to the clinique slim pencil, benefit, etc. but all of them would clump and look very, very, unnatural after about 8 hours. A girls eyebrows should really last longer than 8 hours. I already am a fan of this brand, so i decided to try the pencil out.

I have the dark brown, which doesnt have red in it. being asian, i dont need such a thing. the formula is stiff, with out being too stiff, and soft with out being too soft. perfect. I've been using it religously every day (like i do all my eyebrow products) for about 2 weeks and i've only had to sharpen once! for now, this is a winner! Does not clump after hours of wear, stays in place, and lasts a long time.

If you have non-existent eyebrows, and would like somthing that lasts, try the pencil. good stuff.

Popular Brows Products