Make Up For Ever Eyebrow Pencil

4.7

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in Brown Black 5. It's very easy to work with. I find it not too soft nor too hard. I also find it almost impossible to over-apply. It always looks natural and doesn't fade throughout the day. It also seems to last quite awhile since it doesn't need to be sharpened as often as softer pencils. The color is a very neutral grey/brown which is perfect for my nearly black brows. I've often had difficulty finding brow pencils that weren't too red or warm. I will absolutely purchase this again.

i got this in Blond 1 shade...all blonde pencils turn orange on me, but this one did not...it is a perfect match for my brows....the hard texture makes it foolproof to apply and if u mess up it is easy to fix...the MA at MUFE Pro told me to apply liberally and then blend it with a clean mascara spoolie [i took some free ones from Sephora for this hehe] and this will blend it without disturbing the color itself...it is not cheap at $18 but will surely last me a while...definate repurchase...BTW i groom my brows with clear Ardell brow gel and this does not disturb the color either

This brow pencil is excellent! It is quite hard in texture, and works great to give a natural brow. I like to use EL brow pencil first, and this one to finish off. I really wanted to try the KA brow pencil (heard raves about it), but it was sold out so I tried this instead, as I heard it was similar.

I wasnt exactly blessed with eyebrows, so since i can remember i've been filling them in. I've used every possible eyebrow filler out there, from Makeup forever brow gel, to the clinique slim pencil, benefit, etc. but all of them would clump and look very, very, unnatural after about 8 hours. A girls eyebrows should really last longer than 8 hours. I already am a fan of this brand, so i decided to try the pencil out.

I have the dark brown, which doesnt have red in it. being asian, i dont need such a thing. the formula is stiff, with out being too stiff, and soft with out being too soft. perfect. I've been using it religously every day (like i do all my eyebrow products) for about 2 weeks and i've only had to sharpen once! for now, this is a winner! Does not clump after hours of wear, stays in place, and lasts a long time.

If you have non-existent eyebrows, and would like somthing that lasts, try the pencil. good stuff.

I finally caved in and got one of these for a hefty 18 bucks. But it was 18 bucks well spent, the color looks natural on my light skin (the MA at Sephora matched me with No. 4) so as to not overwhelm my features and face. I use it to fill in more so than actually draw (it's too light to draw because I have dark brown hair). It lasts long and doesn't rub off, best of all, it looks natural, love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So far the ONLY pencil that gave me a true match color... The only one WITHOUT red undertones, looks totally natural! Would buy again and again.

Bought this based on the very taupe-looking swatch on sephora.com. Color match FAIL. "Taupe #2" is the reddest taupe I've ever seen. I could almost use it as lipliner. If you have auburn or red hair this could be your HG, but if you struggle to find brow pencils that aren't too red, this is NOT your answer.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Absolute love. Long wearing, natural looking color. I have dark brown hair/brows and use #5. I also have #4 and this shade can work too. I have pretty thickish brows but they are slightly uneven. With this pencil I can fill in a few areas and even my brows out. The results are completely undetectable and natural. I find that my brows look great for 12+ hours and the pencil does not affect my sensitive skin. I easily remove with castor oil. This pencil also lasts forever so it is well worth the money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

My HG brow pencil. I had a hard time finding a shade that was a lighter brown that didn't have a reddish undertone. I used Givenchy and Dior and was not pleased with how the shade appeared on my brows. I am a very blonde with fair-medium complexion and I prefer a dark blonde or taupe brow pencil. I've tried both shades and the darker blonde is probably better suited for me. Goes on nicely, looks natural, and is decently priced. I will for sure be repurchasing again and again and again.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

On the advice of Reviewer Sblee, I bought this at Sephora. I cannot tell you how much better my brows look! I had them tattooed 15 years ago and am not ready to go through that again since they have faded, so I've been using pencil for the last couple of years. Definitely worth the $18!

Popular Brows Products