Zoya Soho Punch

Zoya Soho Punch

2.7

I cannot stand Zoya polishes. This one is way too sheer, and difficult to take off with a remover. Every one I got last year for their recycle program I did not like. I chips easily, goes on unevenly, and takes forever to dry. . . For the price I'd rather spend the extra $2 (or $2 less if it is on sale) and by Sephora by OPI because they have awesome colors that dry quickly and last a long time.

Something I've noticed about the Zoya descriptions is that even if something is a 3-4 for opacity it takes like 3 coats to not see my nail...

Its a pretty color but I can not see wearing this alone and only as a topcoat. I was looking forward to this being more opaque and not just another glittery top coat, but I guess its not so bad for when you have the time to put on like five coats of polish ;x

A very lovely sheer pinky coral shade. It has a generous supply of self colored and silver colored glitter. This was at first a CP for a friend and then I had to get my own.

However, it's just not that unique. I know the Glamsicles were cool when they came out, but this one is so much like a coral version of OPI Girls Love Pink or a paler version of China Glaze 3 Martini Lunch or Tarnished and Varnished, I just cannot imagine myself repurchasing.

The wear was fine, and for a sparkly glitter coat, there is no jagged rough edges, it's totally smooth! This I would definitely consider swapping, and it's really a gorgeous shade, very pinky but still definitely a coral, I think someone else may really love this.

Popular Polishes