no images

price range

Reviews

from

6 years ago

Really like the feel of this on lips. Looks good too and is very moisturising.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

I have been buying Clinique superbalm for 10years and I absolutely love their formulas. It's a tinted lip balm that never dries out your lips, isn't sticky and super glossy. With this I never use lip balms or lipsticks anymore. Will keep buying for years to come and is the only thing I ever use on my lips (apart from lip liner occasionally). Pink Grapefruit is a very sheer lightly coloured pink. It doesn't give you alot of colour, but I use this one as my everyday colour when I want to go quite natural.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

8 years ago

I got mine as a sample and I was extremely impressed with this product. I had high hopes for this since it was a Clinique product after all and it did not let me down. It keeps my lips plump and hydrated throughout the day and night. The colour did not show up on my lips since my lips are tanned but it looked very nice on unlike other lip balms which leave an I-just-ate-something-SUPER-oily-and-forgot-to-wipe-my-mouth look on my lips. I will definitely reccommend this to people especially those who have extremely dry lips.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

Such a nice product, love the packaging. It's easy to slip out of your purse, and put it on quickly. My lips feel very comfortable and the color is very flattering on my skin tone.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

12 years ago

Clinique increased the size of this product and comes in more colours than before! (Old news to others but new to me) I love, love the Raspberry (deep pink that shows up more) and the Grapefruit (light pink that only gives a slight hint of colour). I had Mango but the colour didn't suit my pigmented lips but the moisturizing properties of this balm is superb. Much better than RoC's Endrial or RoC's Minesol lipchaps (They're good but they heal enough for the winter months). Carmex's taste is completely repulsive so I can't use that despite the fact that I've been told it works really well. These superbalms cost around 19 dollars after taxes CAD for a 15 mil tube. There is no weird aftertaste or no strong smell. In fact, it doesn't smell like or taste like anything to me despite the names of the shades. I love these and I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

13 years ago

I love all the Clinique superbalms they are so moisturizing and give a little color to lip but not too much. Get in the winter months also!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

EyesGreen

13 years ago

A light, almost frosty sheer pink. All the richness of the other superbalm formulas, but with a beautiful color-lustre effect. A great choice as a more protective topcoat/gloss. I got it as part of the Clinique Duty-Free travel pack. As stated before, completely addictive.

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age36-43