Freeman Totally Juicy grapefruit sugar body buffer

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

I agree, I miss this product too:(. It was really good, smelled wonderful, left my skin uber soft and had great ingredients. I know Freeman came out with a new sugar scrub in a bigger flip-cap tube(blackberry scented or something like that), so next time I go to Walmart I'll probably purchase it.

I am so sad that i cannot find this product any more. My favorite for years was the green apple scrub and that was gone, so then I started using the grapefruit and now that is gone. i love the consistency of the scrub, there isn't too much oil like so many other scrubs, and it smells so good. And it was $4!

on 10/13/2007 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

You can not beat this product for the price. Under $5, gets rid of dry skin leaving my skin soft and smells great. Works just as well or better than much more expensive sugar scrubs - Fresh, Bliss and Sephora to name a few that I have tried. Have made my own sugar scrubs before and they can be messy to clean up after so this is a great find.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Smells awesome and works well as a gentle scrub for bumps on the back of arms. Hard to find on the shelves these days though... =(

I was on the market for a new body scrub because the last one I bought coated my tub in slippery oil, and I'm not willing to risk my personal safety for a body scrub. I chose Freeman because it's inexpensive (I got it for less than $4 at Ulta) and they are a cruelty-free company. I used it for the first time this morning and I'm very pleased! The grapefruit scent is pleasant and not too strong. This is a sugar scrub, so it's quite abrasive, so I didn't need to use a lot of pressure to really exfoliate my skin. It rinses off easily, and best of all, it's not greasy so it didn't leave a dangerous residue on my tub. My skin feels very smooth and soft. This is a wonderful, inexpensive product that I will definitely buy again.