Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate

Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate

3.6

Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Acrylates Copolymer, Adenosine

on 6/8/2016 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Really like this product! Was nervous to buy it as I'd never splashed out that much on skincare before (49 GBP for 50ml), but no regrets at all. It dispenses very easily and has a nice lotion-like texture that sinks in instantly. A little goes a long way, even on very dry, tight skin, so I can see the bottle lasting for a good while. Currently using it morning and night with a Kiehl's moisturiser and and I'm pleased with the change I see after just 2 weeks. Was previously at my wits' end with skin that remained stubbornly dry, dull, tight and dehydrated even after experimenting with a lot of (semi) expensive products, but will definitely be persevering with this routine. My skin is more radiant and even-toned and the dehydration lines on my forehead are much less apparent - it has vastly reduced the difference in my skin's appearance between first thing in the morning and the end of the day. Can't comment on other people's experiences with breakouts since my skin isn't particularly sensitive and I rarely (if ever) get spots. Overall, I'm excited to see what it can do with more time and would repurchase despite the price.

on 5/16/2016 12:55:00 PM

LOVE this product!!! I see the reviews here are pretty mixed so I'll just say that reason I love this so much is because it gives me immediate results. And by immediate I mean within a few hours. This makes my skin look AWESOME.

Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate is basically a vitamin C serum. It adds some serious brightness and smoothness to my complexion. There is a noticeable glow. And it agrees with my combo-oily skin, doesn't irritate or break me out.

This serum has a not-quite-thick, lotion-like texture and there is a noticeable warming sensation upon application. According to Kiehl's website, this has a 10.5% vitamin C potency. And you can really feel it.

I love the way my skin looks so glow-y and youthful when I use this. It's a wonderful product, will repurchase again and again:)

To Read all 114 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this based on Paula's Beautypedia review. It caused me break out. I really want to like it but I have tried it so many times. Each time it will break me out badly. So, never again!

on 10/1/2015 4:42:00 AM

I currently am using some of the kiehls products.(before this the Esthe Lauders famouse midnight repaire serum, and also Clarings 365 intense serum).

I am almost 37 but have a very good skin condition. People think usually i am 28.
I have been using hydratating products from a young age.
But mostly it's all about, good genes, positive energy, no stress, good food and a lot of SLEEP.

Although since the big 35 came around the corner, i am starting to get some wrinkles under my eye area.
Also the texture of my skin is getting less even, more pores showing off.

I use the blue serum of Kiehls at nights.
With Iris extract as my lotion.
Curerently started to use this Vitamin c serum product for over the day,
i have been seeing good results.

My skins texture is more flauwless now.
Eye area and wrinkles has been improved.
Pores seems less visible.
This all in just a few weeks!

Ofcourse there is not such a miracle product when it comes to aging, but i feel having good hydratiting products will help your face having a better condition and staying fresh for a longer time.

I like the kiehls products and their effects on my skin. And will def purchase this one as my daytime serum.

on 6/27/2015 4:42:00 PM

Love this product!! Noticed results within a couple days. Skin feels amazing and I will continue to purchase this product.

on 5/19/2015 6:43:00 PM

I received a sample that was passed out at an expo for about five days of application (day/night), which I applied only to my forehead where these fine wrinkles are visible. The texture on my finger when I first squeeze it out is like a lotion, but when I smooth it onto my forehead, it felt more like a primer/blur base that contains a bit of silicone. It sort of sits there on your skin for a moment, covering the wrinkles, but after a minute or so, the product blends in. I did not experience any negative side effects from the product, so thatís always a relief.

The sample wasnít enough for me to see any major changes to my skin, but itís gotten me curious enough to possible purchase a full-size to see if there really is any long-term effect, especially when thereís 10% Vitamin C derivative. The only thing that would keep me from purchasing the full-sized bottle is how the product actually felt when I apply it to my skin. A little does go a long way, so keep that in mind if you think the price is high and keep an eye out on their sales! Nordstrom now does price matching on their website!

on 5/14/2015 10:36:00 PM

This is by far THE WORST anti wrinkle product I have ever used! I have laugh lines and even though they are not very noticable I still feel self conscious about them. I recieved this product as a sample and after reading up on it and the reviews it got, I thought its worth a shot. Now my laugh lines are so visible and on top of that they are red and patchy with dry skin. I am so upset I hope my face is not permanently scarred by this. I have been applying sweet almond oil to calm the sting and because its very light weight it doesn't break me out. Dont use this product it sux! Stick to natural products..trust me! They might take longer to show results but its worth it in the long run
I will never purchase nor try anything from kiehls ever again!

on 5/7/2015 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Omg this burnt my face, it took me three weeks to restore to my face original condition....OMG...not recommended at all

on 3/11/2015 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have only been using this product for a bit over a week now (once a day, at night), therefore cannot comment much on line-reducing effect yet, but I cannot wait to praise it for another thing: I have been having these spots of irritated rough skin on my chin since I remember myself I think (they looked like a light form of eczema, but they were not, I checked), and no creams, serums or medical ointments really ever helped much (sometimes would just reduce the appearance a bit). When using Kiehl's Powerful-Strenght Line-Reducing Concentrate for the first time, I made sure to apply some on my chin and - omg - the roughness of the skin was completely gone next morning. I am using the concentrate every night since, and the spots did not reappear even once, the skin texture on my chin (and overall) is smooth and soft. It feels great. I am very satisfied so far.

on 2/22/2015 10:41:00 PM

This product has at least 10% Vitamin C derivative, and it comes in a dark colored glass bottle with a pump. For that, several lippies or stars.

As for my personal experience, I only tried a sample packet that had lasted me for two-three days. Therefore, unfortunately, I could not comment on effectiveness. However, I noticed/felt that even after just one use, it made me break out. (Usually my skin has been fairly stable and non-sensitive, and typically would not not react strongly, or break-out from using skin products.) For this reason, and also because of its cost, I would not consider purchasing full-size product.