e.l.f. Custom Eyes - Ivory

Price: $

on 2/1/2013 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

this product is very cheap and very pigmented for its price. this is the only one i have currently, and i'm looking to buy more! they last a long time and they're very beautiful. ivory is also a great highlight color.

I bought this to try the ELF line and I also needed a white shadow that would work as a eyebrow highlighter. This worked well. The color stayed on all day and I fell asleep with it on once and most was still on in the morning. And for only a dollar well worth buying.

on 3/16/2009 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

There are so many good reviews for E.L.F. I decided to go on a hunt for a few shadows and give 'em a try. Not bad for a buck! The color pay off is way better than I expected. Nice base coat. I took a nap in it and it stayed! The little magnet thing works great for the little white case. The case is actually kind of cute. I can't believe these colors are a dollar. I got 4 colors just to fill the case. I got all the lightest colors the store had for base coats. I always use a lot of base and run out of those before any of my other colors in my palettes. So I justified the low dollar spend in this way. ;-) Now I want to try the blushes too, but the store near me has none of them in stock for now. The little shadows are a good find. I even read on one review that the little white case can house the MAC shadows. Hmmmm....too bad I do not have any of those to try right now.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Well Mocha impressed the heck out of me but where Mocha shined, Ivory falls short. It has very little lasting power even over UDPP on my oily eyelids. Looked very nice as a highlight when it was applied, but did not stick around. Would not repurchase, and I'm glad it was only $1.