e.l.f. Custom Eyes - Ivory

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is the perfect ivory shimmery white colour.
It is so multipurpose and it is great quality for the price
It is pigmented and stays on all day
It is a stark shimmery white colour that can be used for a base colour/highlight
Will re-purchase and it is a great bargain

on 4/14/2011 9:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My least favourite out of all the custom eye shades tt i got. It looks like a really nice vanilla shade in the pan, but just swatches a shimmery white, which is a disappointment. I was hoping for the vanilla hue to turn up, but all i got was white. Plus, formula seems kinda crummy. Not as smooth as the other darker shades in the line.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is a pearly white eye shadow. I use it often for my brow bone highlight. It's not overly shimmery, which I really like. The shadow itself is very soft and easy to blend. Overall, Ivory is a good standard color to have in a palette.

on 5/6/2009 11:28:00 PM

white with shimmer. This is just a good color for whenever you need to use white. It's a bit chalky, but is very easy to blend.

Click to see swatches continued >>

on 3/16/2009 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

There are so many good reviews for E.L.F. I decided to go on a hunt for a few shadows and give 'em a try. Not bad for a buck! The color pay off is way better than I expected. Nice base coat. I took a nap in it and it stayed! The little magnet thing works great for the little white case. The case is actually kind of cute. I can't believe these colors are a dollar. I got 4 colors just to fill the case. I got all the lightest colors the store had for base coats. I always use a lot of base and run out of those before any of my other colors in my palettes. So I justified the low dollar spend in this way. ;-) Now I want to try the blushes too, but the store near me has none of them in stock for now. The little shadows are a good find. I even read on one review that the little white case can house the MAC shadows. Hmmmm....too bad I do not have any of those to try right now.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

pretty shimmery pearl color and super great price. lasts ok. the 5 was for the compact that you buy to put it in :)

on 9/7/2008 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

okay, this eyeshadow isn't exactly ivory as it claims, it has a bit of a creamy yellow tone to it- but that may just be because of my own skintone. i really like this shadow- it's a good price, a strong color when applied generously. the only downside is that it's not packed very tightly and once you dip your brush into the tin, eyeshadow gets EVERYWHERE.

this is great when used wet as well!

on 12/30/2007 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is pretty decent. I just love the packaging.

on 11/26/2007 12:07:00 AM

I love this color cause it is soo easy to mix with other colors. I also use this as a base for when I do the smokey eye.