e.l.f. Custom Eyes - Ivory

Custom Eyes - IvoryCustom Eyes - Ivory

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the perfect white highlight shade, and it's only $1! The rest of their shadows don't wow me since the colors are fairly dupeable and the textures seem to be a bit chalky, but this classy, subtle pearly off white shadow is a winner. It seems to go with cool and warm eyeshadows equally well since the white is more creamy rather than a stark blue-toned white. It's much less frosty than Nylon and Phloof! from MAC. It's more of a subtle glow than a frosty shade.You could even wear it on the browbone, but I prefer it for the inner corners of my eyes. The finish is sheer and the texture smooth and slightly powdery. I didn't expect to find my HG highlight shade in the E.L.F. $1 makeup line, honestly.It's the only E.L.F. product I use every day and I can't see myself using any other highlighter as long as this one is made. Cheap and fabulous!

on 3/29/2009 3:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This was too white/shimmery on my complexion. (Slightly yellow-toned and freckled.) Looks clownish on me. Worth the price and would probably be great on someone with less of a sallow cast to their skin.

on 12/8/2008 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite shadows of all time. It is beautiful as a brow highlighter and for the inner corners of the eye. It has a slight shimmer to it, so it reflects light perfectly. Very easy to apply and super easy to blend.