e.l.f. Cosmetics Custom Eyes - Ivory

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is the perfect ivory shimmery white colour.
It is so multipurpose and it is great quality for the price
It is pigmented and stays on all day
It is a stark shimmery white colour that can be used for a base colour/highlight
Will re-purchase and it is a great bargain

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the perfect white highlight shade, and it's only $1! The rest of their shadows don't wow me since the colors are fairly dupeable and the textures seem to be a bit chalky, but this classy, subtle pearly off white shadow is a winner. It seems to go with cool and warm eyeshadows equally well since the white is more creamy rather than a stark blue-toned white. It's much less frosty than Nylon and Phloof! from MAC. It's more of a subtle glow than a frosty shade.You could even wear it on the browbone, but I prefer it for the inner corners of my eyes. The finish is sheer and the texture smooth and slightly powdery. I didn't expect to find my HG highlight shade in the E.L.F. $1 makeup line, honestly.It's the only E.L.F. product I use every day and I can't see myself using any other highlighter as long as this one is made. Cheap and fabulous!

on 9/6/2010 7:34:00 PM

Great highlighter, comparable to N.Y.X shadows best part is you can pop it in easily into your MAC palette.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This shadow is really good for using it as a brownbone highlight. I tried this all over my lid and it looks terrible. However white eyeshadows don't look good on me at all, so that's probably it.The name is a little misleading because it's pure snow white, so I would have called it snow or just white. This is nice to have as a cheap brownbone highlight (it's only a dollar). I would buy this shadow again.

on 10/19/2007 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think this shadow makes an awesome highlight. Unfortunately i can't write a very FULL review, as I bought this purely to be used as a high light and haven't used it in many other situiations, but for being only a dollar, I think it's very pretty and pearly, and attracts alot of attention to my eyes.
I love using it with dusk and my chocolate brown and gold shadows to create a smoky eye that is so pretty it's almost otherworldoy.