e.l.f. Cosmetics Custom Eyes - Ivory

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/30/2013 10:50:00 PM

I bought four of these eyeshadows for my custom compact and this is one of them. Ive been wanting to try these eyeshadows out because I like hte idea of having custom shades.

I found this eyeshadow to be pretty underwhelming...its a nice creamy white color with some shimmer but thats about as far as it goes for me. It applies powdery and then creased after a few hours.

Yea its cheap but I prefer better quality in my eyeshadows. I have a clinique duo eye shadow that was 15 bucks but its lasted me over 2 years and I use it almost every day!

on 3/5/2013 3:22:00 PM

I really love this color as a highlight color, a color to blend with and an inner eye color. It's a very pretty off white, great for blending without looking unnatural or overtaking any of the other colors in use. It does have a little shimmer to it which doesn't make a difference to me either way. I was using Crystal Avalanche (MAC) on my brow bone almost exclusively, but with some looks it was just a bit too white. This one does the job Crystal Avalanche couldn't do. It's an absolute must have for me right now. The only reason it doesn't get a 5 is because the staying power (I used with a primer) could be better. But hey, what do you expect for $1? It has already far surpassed my expectations already.

on 4/7/2012 3:07:00 PM

I bought this thinking I wouldn't like it since it was so cheap but I figured I'd only be out a dollar. I've actually bought this about 4 times now. I like it as an overall wash. This is the color I wear when I don't feel like anything out of the ordinary. An every-day look, if you will. It is very soft and breaks really easy but that also helps it apply really easy. It blends well too. It has some shimmer but nothing over the top.

This is the perfect ivory shimmery white colour.It is pigmented and stays on all day. It is a stark shimmery white colour that can be used for a highlight. Will re-purchase

on 9/9/2011 11:20:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This was one of four colors i bough for my "Custom Eyes" and i didnt like this at all. None of these colors are at all pigminted, all so sheer you can barely see them. Don't like, tossed in the trash and won't buy again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this shadow, it is one of my favorites to highlight the brow bone and to put around tearduct. It stays on all day and if you put on a primer it shows up well and adds shimmer, but not too much. I do not find it chalky. One elf eyeshadow brush full on one side highlights both my brow bones. This product will last me a long time and I would deff. repurchase it. I like that it is sleek and you can put it in a magnetic palette. It is worth $1.00.

Not pigmented at all... really chalky =/ It may be just a dollar but it still wasn't even worth that.

on 3/28/2010 1:56:00 AM

Love this ivory. A lot of these whiter colors have shimmer in them, and I don't notice any in the Ivory. Very awesome base color for a natural eye look.

This color is great to use as a highlighter especially for the smoky eye look. It's shimmery but soft enough to provide decent contrast under the brows. Besides, it only costs a dollar! :D

on 5/6/2009 11:28:00 PM

white with shimmer. This is just a good color for whenever you need to use white. It's a bit chalky, but is very easy to blend.

Click to see swatches continued >>