e.l.f. Custom Eyes - Ivory

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is a great brow bone/highlight color. Elf is awesome. I seriously want everything from them. This shade ivory is a butter soft white which applies great. I love the way it brightens my eyes and makes me look awake. It may be a bit loose but no biggie. Its $1 and the $1 compact u can/should buy is so sleek and pretty. I love filling them up bc all of elfs custom eye shades are beautiful and my top faves. The pigmentation with ivory is perfect, i have pale skin and like most whites they look scary or crazy so im so glad i found this. I apply to brow bone, inner corner and have used as a cheekbone highlight and looks amazing. (I got the idea from a magazine that showed how to contour/ highlight face and gave ideas as to what to buy and listed/showed a picture of elfs custom eye shadow in 'ivory') its a great find and i love all things elf. A white highlight 4 browbone is a must in some looks and its affordable. My Target was carrying this shade (plus a few more as well as the compact) these are great quads and i have 4 palettes and use all of them alot bc u get to pick what shades u want. Love these!

I bought this to try the ELF line and I also needed a white shadow that would work as a eyebrow highlighter. This worked well. The color stayed on all day and I fell asleep with it on once and most was still on in the morning. And for only a dollar well worth buying.

on 10/8/2009 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lots of shimmer for $1...I read the reviews and others felt is was too chalky. Not the one I purchased, it wasn't chalky, and it had too much shimmer to wear during the day.

I bought the Sage eyshadow which I love as an eyeliner and I went back today and purchased three other colors. I tried the Ivory as a highlighter and I had to use a sponge on this highlighter to reduce some of the sheen and shimmer. I will use this at night only.

I recently did a huge ELF haul b/c, well, for $1 a product it would be dumb not to check them out. I liked most of the eyeshadows I purchased, but this was the most versatile and my fave. It is a shimmery pearl color and serves as a fantastic highlighter with almost any shade of eyeshadow. I found it to be especially pretty with their moondust and their lilac. I would have given it 5 lippies, but the excess that I have to blow off every time is annoying. Of course for $ that is no big deal, but still cost it a lippy in my book! I am doing a review for each of the products I ordered for those of you who are curious whether or not $1 cosmetics could possibly be good!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

pretty shimmery pearl color and super great price. lasts ok. the 5 was for the compact that you buy to put it in :)

on 12/30/2007 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is pretty decent. I just love the packaging.

Top Rated Eye Shadow