e.l.f. Custom Eyes - Ivory

Price: $

on 4/24/2013 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This didn't give me much of a punch to highlight under my brows/inner tear duct with. It works better when I apply it with a wet brush. Yes you could use it for a subtle highlight as the silver shimmers are quite minute and disperse as a sheen rather than glitter. But I have my WnW Reserve your cabana and even E.L.F's very own Luminance (dupe for MAC CCB in pearl) and E.L.F. shimmer palette in sheer sunrise (that have 4 highlight shades) for that purpose. Nonetheless I'll use it up as it conveniently fits in my ELF custom compact so is more portable then the other options, but the rest perform better as highlights so I doubt I'd repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

This is a great brow bone/highlight color. Elf is awesome. I seriously want everything from them. This shade ivory is a butter soft white which applies great. I love the way it brightens my eyes and makes me look awake. It may be a bit loose but no biggie. Its $1 and the $1 compact u can/should buy is so sleek and pretty. I love filling them up bc all of elfs custom eye shades are beautiful and my top faves. The pigmentation with ivory is perfect, i have pale skin and like most whites they look scary or crazy so im so glad i found this. I apply to brow bone, inner corner and have used as a cheekbone highlight and looks amazing. (I got the idea from a magazine that showed how to contour/ highlight face and gave ideas as to what to buy and listed/showed a picture of elfs custom eye shadow in 'ivory') its a great find and i love all things elf. A white highlight 4 browbone is a must in some looks and its affordable. My Target was carrying this shade (plus a few more as well as the compact) these are great quads and i have 4 palettes and use all of them alot bc u get to pick what shades u want. Love these!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is a pearly white eye shadow. I use it often for my brow bone highlight. It's not overly shimmery, which I really like. The shadow itself is very soft and easy to blend. Overall, Ivory is a good standard color to have in a palette.

on 5/6/2009 11:28:00 PM

white with shimmer. This is just a good color for whenever you need to use white. It's a bit chalky, but is very easy to blend.

Click to see swatches continued >>

I recently did a huge ELF haul b/c, well, for $1 a product it would be dumb not to check them out. I liked most of the eyeshadows I purchased, but this was the most versatile and my fave. It is a shimmery pearl color and serves as a fantastic highlighter with almost any shade of eyeshadow. I found it to be especially pretty with their moondust and their lilac. I would have given it 5 lippies, but the excess that I have to blow off every time is annoying. Of course for $ that is no big deal, but still cost it a lippy in my book! I am doing a review for each of the products I ordered for those of you who are curious whether or not $1 cosmetics could possibly be good!

Top Rated Eye Shadow