Maybelline Lilac Glitz

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/25/2007 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm normally not into drugstore nail polish, but I've found that Maybelline offers good value for the money. Lilac Glitz is a shimmery lilac/lavender purple; I'm a PPP with very blue undertones and this looked stunning on my toes and fingernails. Great shiny finish, too. And it lasted and lasted - on my toes, especially. It went from one pedi to another with little to no chipping. One caveat, this is rather hard to remove because the glitter bits are tenacious. Other than that - gorgeous color, long lasting, and great value. I would definitely buy this again.

I really love the color lilac, so when I found this shade I couldn't be happier. I found this color for 75% off, so I paid only 99 cents for this. I really enjoyed wearing this one. It is a light, lavender purple with glitter specks that really make this color flirty, and fun. I wore this for a entire week without any chipping, and I very much loved the shimmer to this polish. It definitely is a shade I would buy again. I just hope it's not being discontinued, because I did find this on the sale rack very cheap. If you enjoy wearing pastel polish, that aren't so bright and noticeable, I recommend Lilac Glitz. You'll love this.

Popular Polishes