L'Oreal Paris Fresh Vive Shampoo

3.8

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxystearyl Cetyl Ether, Cocamide MIPA, Fragrance, Polyquaterbium-10, Carbomer, Sodium Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadencanediol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I used to use this everyday, why won't they bring it back ! BRING IT BACK PLEASE

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I used this together with the Fresh Vive conditioner. Delivered on it's promise to leave hair fresh & clean for longer (I wash my hair on alternate days, and my hair stayed fresh and clean-smelling even on the days I didn't wash it). A little drying on my processed hair, but I easily took care of that with a leave-in serum (Redken Heat Straight). Hair was very & shiny too.
So, having said all this, why did I give this only 2 lippies? For one simple reason - my naturally black hair is salon-dyed dark brown with permanent color. Within 3 washes, this shampoo dramatically stripped the colour from my hair and left it an unhealthy orangy brown hue. I had to rush to my hairdresser to get my highlights re-done. Stay well away if you have coloured hair.

I loved this shampoo but L'Oreal has changed their shampoo and conditioner line and I can no longer find this...I'm so sad - this was my favorite shampoo.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This shampoo smells great! I occasionally use it when my hair feels "weighed down" by other products. I wouldn't be able to use it everyday though...it doesn't provide enough moisture for my naturally dry hair. However, it does a very good job of cleansing.

Had a nice refreshing juicy scent but did absolutely nothing for my hair, except it made it a tad dry.

Fresh scent, and fresh feel! Just what I'm looking for :) It makes my hair feel nearly weightless and does smooth it out a bit. Overall, I'm loving the freshness I feel in the morning after using this!! Would buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I usually alternate this with a "moisturising" shampoo as I wash my hair everyday. It seems to be very gentle and non-drying. It leaves my long thick hair soft and clean-feeling. I really like this but I'm sure I will continue to use in the winter when my hair gets dryer and frizzy-er. Overall a great shampoo that does what is claims.

I know I'm in the minority here, but the 2 in 1 actually worked better for me - not on its own, mind you. For whatever reason, the shampoo leaves me hair more weighed down and coated than the 2 in 1. Perhaps, subconsciously, I use less of the 2 in 1 than this, leading to that weighed down feeling, but that doesn't make sense either because, after all, this is a rinse-away product, not a conditioner... but whatever the case, I've had better luck with other shampoos than this one. Overall, not a terrible shampoo, and I'll happily use up my bottle, but it's doubtful I'll repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

LOVE both the shamp. and cond. in this Fresh Vive line!! It is my HG product, and I really don't know what I would use if this was ever discontinued!! I stock up all the time when on sale. The fragrance is fresh and light, and it cleanses really well, but doesn't strip. The conditioner is nice and light and doesn't weigh down hair.

A WONDERFUL daily drugstore shampoo. Cleanses nicely, divine citrus smell, no buildup, no drying. It's nuts because I'm not too fond of the conditioner (which is too light for me) but this moisturizes just the right amount. Love this stuff. :)