2.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

If you have oily hooded eyelids a big chance this won't work for you and might even put in you in the uncomfortable positions of being misrecognized as large size human-raccoon. I love almost every single product from Wet'n'wild but his one is a big miss. probably should've come here first but for the fraction of a price I decided to not even bother. Tried to use it a few times, set it with a black shadow on top, put some powder under the line and on top on the lid - nothing helped. Also the color is not a true black, some kind of week greyish black. So disappointed, wet'n'wild you can do much better, just change the formula.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

2 years ago

OK. I tired so many Kohl pencils that irritated my eyes a lot. This is the only one that gives me the effect I am looking for without the irritation. It is very pigmented and creamy and applies really easily. I get it for $1.5 at the Dollarama. It is huge. You get a lot for little money. I love it and highly recommend it. I apply it to the lower lash line and it makes them look black and lovely. It doesn't smudge during the day and doesn't get messy at all. I sometimes use it as a liner as well to draw a line really close to my eye lashes line. Hard to use for a wing unless it is sharpened I guess. Hope you found my review helpful. Thanks so much for reading. <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tY4Qz47r_4I"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tY4Qz47r_4I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I love this eyeliner! I’ve been using this since I was a teen and have been a loyal customer ever since. It’s a very creamy formula, so if you’re looking for a perfect wing, this is not for you. I love a smokey/smudgy/grungy look, and this is perfect for that. I typically use this on my waterline, with smudged shadow on my lower lash line. If that’s the look you’re going for, this is a must buy.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

1.0

4 years ago

The formula is very creamy, pigmented and easy to apply. That's all that's good about this pencil. Blink 3 times and it starts to smudge. Never had a eyeliner that smudges this badly. Impossible to sharpen even with a brand new professional sharpener. Even at this price it is still a waste of money.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

Made this account today just to see some honest reviews of this product because all other online reviews I saw said this pencil was the bees' knees. I was beginning to think I was going crazy but to all those on here saying this pencil is a smudgy mess thank you! I thought I was the only one walking around with raccoon eyes today. Maybe we can all meetup and dump over some garbages together lol! In all honesty, I really wanted this pencil to be &quot;the one.&quot; I liked how smooth it was but I couldn't even apply it without smudging it. Yes, I suck at eyeliner but give me a break. I went through a half a dozen q-tips. Maybe I have super oily eyes and should try setting it with powder like others have been saying. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

1.0

4 years ago

Smudgville....it was a mess on me.

About reviewer (985 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

5 years ago

This was my very first eyeliner back in eighth grade and I bought it because it was cheap. It was awful, the pencil drags and it gave me raccoon eyes. Eventually I figured out I had super oily eyelids and layering primer and eyeshadow will keep me from looking like a raccoon most of the time. Honestly before that I thought maybe I wasn't meant to wear eyeliner. Recently, I bought another one of these and figured maybe I'd have better luck. I layered it over the same primer (Fergie Take on the Day) and the color icon Nutty eyeshadow that I use with my Milani and Nyx eyeliners and after a few hours, I still ended up looking like a raccoon. It's a dollar so to be honest, you get what you pay for.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

5 years ago

I have been pleasantly surprised by wet n wild products, they are so good yet so inexpensive. I bought this pencil to use on my waterline and it works perfectly. It glides smoothly and the color payoff is great. I have purchased other liners that are stiff and give no color payoff, you will not get that with this product. You also get a lot for what you pay for the pencil is super long, hard to travel with. I also bought this in brown as a brow pencil. I’m extremely happy with my purchase and I will continue to repurchase.

About reviewer (296 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

6 years ago

VERY pleasantly surprised by this eyeliner again and again. I have purchased liners of all price points and find myself coming back to this. i had been using some random CG liner and got a few of these for free with coupons, and fell in love all over after all these years. goes on smooth and creamy. doesn't tug at your eyes. i love the added shimmer! lasts a long time. it is a little smudgey but will be following the tip posted below (melting it with lighter), so hopefully that helps. But for $.99 couldn't get any better!!! a no-brainer, try this eyeliner.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

6 years ago

Have &amp; will continue to repurchase. Have in dark brown for my brows and black for my eyes. This is cheap at .99¢ but I keep coming back to it. I have always found pencil liners easier for me to use and control. This brand of pencil liner was what I first used way back in middle school lol. I need to try the warming the tip trick and may revise after I do bc even with primer it doesn't last all day with oily lids but it looks so good I don't mind touching up. I will never buy an expensive eyeliner again. These are nice and long so u get a lot of product but a bit awkward to hold. I even have a few in colors like green, purple and blue when I want a more creative makeup look. Try these they are great.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure