Vaseline Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion

Vaseline Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion

4.3

Aqua, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil//Huile Minrale, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tapioca Starch, Stearic Acid, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Stearyl Stearate, Sodium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Ethylene Brassylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 77891

on 4/9/2018 10:35:00 PM

I LOVE me some yummy smelling lotions, BUT when I take a shower at night, and am unsure what scented lotions/perfume etc I plan on wearing the next day, I prefer to use this unscented lotion before bed, that way it doesn't interfere with any scents I use the next morning when getting ready.. I only use this after I shower at night. It's very nourishing, spreads/sinks in right away, and leaves me super soft.. Definitely recommend.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is the best lotion I've ever had. My skin is super sensitive and this is really the only lotion I can use. I can't even use the same kind but with Vaseline jelly in it. I can't find it anywhere else anymore, so Chase Value Centre (or Vaseline) better not quit carrying it! :)

on 10/25/2015 3:53:00 AM

I need fragrance-free skin care. I've seen a ton of bad reviews for their new formula but having never used the old one, I have no frame of reference.
I love this, even on my face. Had to ditch Ponds because of the smell and the oily feeling it left after a few weeks. This stuff sinks in, has a bit of jelly inside--I also love Vaseline--and leaves no ICK behind.
I use under makeup--I don't wear much--and it hydrates my arms and legs too.
Great price, easy to find, no smell. LOVE!

on 9/20/2014 4:56:00 AM

Does wonders for my dry skin. ❤️❤️❤️

on 8/21/2014 5:39:00 PM

Absolute favorite lotion. Nice and light, unscented, gets the job more than done.

on 12/7/2013 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only apply this on my body, all over my body, but never on my face. It is very moisturizing and never too sticky. I have used so many other body lotions, creams, natural oils, etc, etc… but I've been repeating this product the most! & I use this year-round!!

1) Great moisturizer = great moisturizer
2) NOT scented = do NOT interfere with perfume of my choice
3) Little goes a loooong way = good cost performance
4) May not be the best out there but works great for me for now = a KEEPER!!

I most often use the pump at home (and small tube at gym, spa, etc…).

I have been the Vaseline cream for a while now, actually, I'm on the same tub that I've had for a year and that's because the tub is huge.

The cream is fantastic for dry skin and adding some much needed moisture to your face. Whilst the cream does sink in, it still sits on the outside of your face, giving a nice healthy glow. Whilst it's great on it's own, it's also a great product to wear under foundation.

I am always complimented on the sheen/glow to my face and that's through using this moisturiser and Estee Lauder's double wear.

However, if you apply too much, it will look greasy on your face and will remain to look greasy until you decide to rub it off.

They key thing to remember is that a little goes a long way!

on 7/17/2013 10:06:00 PM

This feels good on my legs at first but later on my legs itch again. So switched to cetaphil.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have this in the Vaseline Intensive Rescue Repairing and absolutely love it. Vaseline Intensive Rescue is the only lotion I've used for a few years now because it works so well for me. Makes my skin soft and perfectly moisturized, even when I've been sunburnt from too much time in the tanning bed. I've loved this lotion ever since my first bottle and will continue to use forever!

on 2/6/2013 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is pretty much the only thing that'll work for my dry winter skin! I really don't like the smell, but I guess if it works, I can't complain that much.

Popular Lotions / Creams