3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

17 years ago

This is a great sheer foundation. Easy to blend and renders a slightly luminous yet natural look. By the same token, it's ideal for good skin days :^)

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

1.0

17 years ago

Are you looking for no coverage foundation? Are you looking for weird color foundation? Are you looking for herbal smell product? Are you looking for elegance matt glass foundation bottle with application wand? If yes, go get this. But personally, I won't buy this again!

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesBrown

18 years ago

I bought this due to lots of good comments from friends. This is absolutely the best foundation I had tried in all these years. The texture is in liquid and mostly water form. I have always been a foundation person. I have tried almost all the foundations available in the market - Chanel, Lancome, Bobbi Brown, Prescriptives, Estee Lauder, Clinque and M.A.C etc. Shu Uemura foundation is very easy to blend it over and the colour is very light to almost transparent. So other will not notify that you wear makeup. But although it is transaparent, it can make you brighter that nothing. I really like the feel of the foundation on my face. It feels so airy and I don't feel like I am wearing any make up at all. The applicator also makes it easy for me to dab on suitable amount of foundation and most important is that, it has SPF 8 to protect your skin from UV. The only draw back is that this foundation doesn't control oil on my T zone. I still have to touch up a couple of times a day. But I like the natural make up look I had when I used this product. It doesn't cause any breakout on my face too since my skin is rather sensitive. I will definitely buy this product again after my current bottle is used up. Highly recommended for those who does not like to put on too make-up but wants a smooth flawless skin tone. Thumbs up for yet another wonderful product from Shu Uemura.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination

19 years ago

Is this product worth it? YES. Is it really expensive? YES! If you dont mind spending a bit of money, then i'll recommend you to try this. It's the lightest feeling foundation i've ever had on my face. It goes to a powdery finish and it's a bit sheer. It looks like you have nothing on. My SO likes it cause it doesnt leave marks on him and it doesnt feel 'icky'. Personally, i have a bit of trouble with the colourings... if you match the colour perfectly, LUCKY YOU. If not, then perhaps you can mix and match a bit.

About reviewer (772 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

19 years ago

The Fluid S feels like water on the skin - nobody will know that you're wearing foundation. It won't cover any flaws because it's so sheer but it evens out nicely, making your skin look natural and healthy. The bottle can get a little messy but I don't mind as this is one of the holy grails of foundations for me!

About reviewer (115 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

19 years ago

One of my favorite foundations! Fluid-like in consistency, feels like you aren't wearing any foundation and looks completely natural. Very sheer coverage. Limited color selection, but if you find a match and want a natural look, this is definitely for you!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesGreen

19 years ago

Great if you want a sheer coverage -- it makes my skin looks better but it is so subtle that people just complement me on my great skin. I use the Shu Loose powder over this too, btw.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

SkinDry