Zoya Trixie

4.7

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Trixie is the nail polish that got me into nail stuff. I love Zoya's formula, and though Trixie was my first, I have purchased many from the brand since then. However, Trixie still holds a very special place in my heart. There is nothing super-flamboyant about it, it is just a foil-y silver, but it looks great on my pale skin and it wears really well. By now, this is a classic color from the Zoya line, and I highly recommend it for fans of all things glimmery, metallic, and shimmery.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This was a pain to apply, and I am pretty good at painting my nails. The color is a beautiful silver chrome, though.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Trixie is pretty and unique. Generally silver polish isn't my thing but there were so many raves about this color on the NB that I decided to give it a chance during one of Zoya's many sales.

Zoya describes Trixie as a light silver with a sparkling metallic finish. I would agree 100% with that description. This is very bright with lots of sparkle. Even though it has a metallic finish it doesn't show the brush strokes. It is very reflective.

As with 99% of the Zoya polishes I have used, Trixie has a perfect texture and consistency, not too thick or too thin. It applied smoothly and was opaque with one coat but as is my habit I used two for good measure.

This comes in the standard Zoya polish bottle with the standard brush. There is nothing unique about this packaging but it works well.

As far as I am concerned you can never go wrong with a Zoya polish. They are high quality, easy to apply and generally long wearing. Typically Zoya runs $10.00 per bottle and it is well worth that price, but they often have sales so that is the best time to buy. I paid $5.00 for Trixie on sale and I would definitely repurchase this one.

I will update in a few days on wear removal and staining.

UPDATE - 01/02/2017 - I got five awesome days of wear with no chipping. I only removed on the 5th day because I wanted a color change. Removal was easy and there was no staining of any kind with Trixie.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a very unique light silver with a sparkling metallic foil finish. If I'm honest, I didn't have very high expectations for this shade.. it seemed kind of gimicky. But how I was proven wrong! Colour pay off is great and application is easy. I always get complimented whenever I wear it.

If I had one little critique, it would be that it sort of seems like the colour has faded a bit. I can't be totally sure if this actually happened or if my mind is just playing tricks on me, but there's a chance that it's a little lighter and a little less gray now. Overall, though, I'm very pleased. This polish definitely deserves five stars.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

First the good news: Trixie was so much fun to apply. It went on like liquid silver. No brush strokes were visible when dry. Really nice polish.

The not-so-good news. It made my hands look older, and I don't have old-looking hands, so I kept the polish on for only a couple of days. Usually I wear dark polish or French or semi-sheers. Next, I tried it under my Lippmann blood-red color My Old Flame. That gave it a lovely, shimmery ruby slipper effect.

This is the most AMAZING silver foil polish. It makes your nail look like a sparkly piece of shiny tinfoil. I wore this polish for NYE this year, definitely helped put me in the festive/ party mood! I get so many compliments on this polish when I wear it, people are always asking where they can purchase it.

I used 3 thin coats of this polish. It lasts for quite a few days with minimal tip wear.

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

The prettiest, most perfect silver polish ever!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Well I haven't reviewed a product on this site in over a year but I felt compelled to do so for this polish! Trixie is awesome, completely opaque after only one coat. This is my new favorite polish. I normally change my nail colour every other day and have had Trixie on for a whole five days, I think that speaks for itself. You will not be disappointed in this polish!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is so beyond just a regular old silver nail polish. It is foil-ish and sparkly and fabulous. I look down at my toes (cuz i have some seriously UGLY hands) and I am just blown away. It's just the thing I needed to lift my spirits. It's just a seriously awesome nail polish. The one thing I am not crazy about is Zoya's packaging. I am not someone who is all about packaging, but if a company is going to charge top dollar, I do think that the packaging should be better than Zoya's packaging.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Trixie is hands down the most *perfect* silver that I own along with Urban Decay Strip. Opaque, metallic ... foil like finish that applies like a dream and wears exceptionally well. This is definitely opaque after 2 coats and delivers up that perfect foil like appearance. Definitely love from me!!

Popular Polishes