TiGi Bed Head After Party

TiGi Bed Head After Party
Bed Head After Party

4.3

Water , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Propylene Glycol , Polyacrylamide , Phenyl Trimethicone , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Fragrance , Amyl Cinnamal , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Citronellol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , PEG-8 Methicone , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Laureth-7 , Sodium PCA , Dimethicone PEG-8 , Meadowfoamate , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Panthenol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , CI 77019 (Mica) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 5/21/2017 12:13:00 AM

I have been using this product for over three years. It is great at handling frizz in humidity, static in the winter, or just giving dry dull hair a shiny healthy look. I tend to use this after straightening. The smell is probably my favorite part. Leaves your hair so soft. A little product goes a long way. I wish it was a bit cheaper though. $20 for one bottle seems a little much to me

on 6/12/2016 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this. I don't love it though. It does a nice job smoothing hair without looking greasy or weighed down, however it has no lasting power. I wouldn't bother buying again I would rather use an oil instead.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Smells amazing and helps with my daughters frizzy hair.

on 3/28/2016 7:06:00 AM

Smell good, does good job on hair and looks cute in my bathroom!

on 3/28/2016 6:01:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Despite the somewhat odd packaging for this product, I like it as it makes my hair smoother and softer than it normally is. I need to be careful not to add too much though, as it will make my hair look a little flat and greasy. The only thing I'm not happy about (apart from the packaging) is the artificial scent. I realise that other reviewers seem to love it, but I don't. I will use it up, but will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This product is fantastic & smells lovely. It puts a shine on your hair when you have dried it. You only need a small amount & rub it in your hands then run through your hair. Using to much can make the hair look greasy.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff I too expensive for the little amount that comes in the bottle. It smells decent but it's definitely not my favorite. It does make my hair very shiny and smooth but it doesn't do that much for my frizz and flyaways. I got this for $10 at Ulta on sale because I've heard great things about it. I'll use up the rest of the bottle but I'm not sure I'll be repurchasing.

on 5/4/2015 4:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this as a present off someone. All I can really say about it is it smells really nice. I use it from time to time on the ends of my hair only, otherwise it can look greasy. it's okay but I wouldn't buy it

on 4/21/2015 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG!!! have fine dyed blonde hair that needs moisture-but weighs down easily. I've used a wide variety of products in search of hair that has volume but doesn't look dry. This is worth every penny. I've finally cleaned up all the styling products so I'm just down to this. I'll switch it up occasionally because my hair responds well to that. But I use this 80% of the time.

on 4/17/2015 3:48:00 AM

I used to have very frizzy hair, which went away a bit through my teens, and especially when I cut my hair. Now that I've grown it long again the frizz has come back a little bit. I decided I needed to get something for it and received this as a gift for Christmas. I may have been asking too much of the product, but it does say it would sort out those fly aways however when I first apply it there's no frizz, but after maybe 15 it's completely back. I find the smell overwhelming as there's a slight amonia smell to it. When I had very frizzy hair I used tigi frizz ease and it was a life saver I was so upset when it ran out! I would give that product a 5/5 it was amazing and I guess that's why I was dissapointed with this product as I was comparing it. If you really want to get rid of fly aways I would recommend that product, which you can use before or after blow drying too, whereas this one is for dry hair. This product is more of a cream than the other and it makes my head feel kind of greasy, however when you touch it it does feel incredibly soft which is nice.

Popular Styling Products