TiGi Bed Head After Party

TiGi Bed Head After Party
Bed Head After Party

4.3

Water , Dimethicone , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Propylene Glycol , Polyacrylamide , Phenyl Trimethicone , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Fragrance , Amyl Cinnamal , Citral , Hydroxycitronellal , Benzyl Salicylate , Geraniol , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Citronellol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , PEG-8 Methicone , Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil , Laureth-7 , Sodium PCA , Dimethicone PEG-8 , Meadowfoamate , Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride , Panthenol , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , CI 77019 (Mica) , CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) , CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)

on 9/9/2017 11:04:00 AM

It leaves your hair super silky with just a little size of product, like a pea. So, It lasts a lot. The smell is amazing,very sweet. After Party is the best cream I've ever used. I highly recommend this one. It gives you a very pleasant sensation every time you touch your hair. I love it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I had this used in my hair at the hair place and it smells so good and the scent lasts long and made my hair soft and made the curls lay down and I even straighten my hair once I got home and it still smelt like that and instead of soft it felt silky it was amazing

on 5/21/2017 12:13:00 AM

I have been using this product for over three years. It is great at handling frizz in humidity, static in the winter, or just giving dry dull hair a shiny healthy look. I tend to use this after straightening. The smell is probably my favorite part. Leaves your hair so soft. A little product goes a long way. I wish it was a bit cheaper though. $20 for one bottle seems a little much to me

on 6/12/2016 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like this. I don't love it though. It does a nice job smoothing hair without looking greasy or weighed down, however it has no lasting power. I wouldn't bother buying again I would rather use an oil instead.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Smells amazing and helps with my daughters frizzy hair.

on 3/28/2016 7:06:00 AM

Smell good, does good job on hair and looks cute in my bathroom!

on 3/28/2016 6:01:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Despite the somewhat odd packaging for this product, I like it as it makes my hair smoother and softer than it normally is. I need to be careful not to add too much though, as it will make my hair look a little flat and greasy. The only thing I'm not happy about (apart from the packaging) is the artificial scent. I realise that other reviewers seem to love it, but I don't. I will use it up, but will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This product is fantastic & smells lovely. It puts a shine on your hair when you have dried it. You only need a small amount & rub it in your hands then run through your hair. Using to much can make the hair look greasy.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff I too expensive for the little amount that comes in the bottle. It smells decent but it's definitely not my favorite. It does make my hair very shiny and smooth but it doesn't do that much for my frizz and flyaways. I got this for $10 at Ulta on sale because I've heard great things about it. I'll use up the rest of the bottle but I'm not sure I'll be repurchasing.

on 5/4/2015 4:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this as a present off someone. All I can really say about it is it smells really nice. I use it from time to time on the ends of my hair only, otherwise it can look greasy. it's okay but I wouldn't buy it

Popular Styling Products