Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

2.9

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i really wanted to love this and i dont have it anymore because i returned after the day i bought it. ok so ill start off with saying what i did like about it.
1. the packaging is very sanitary and i love the squeeze tube you can control how much product you use!
that's all i liked about it! so now i will talk about what i didnt like about it.
1. IT HAS SHIMMER IN IT i dont like my foundations or blushes or bronzers to have shimmers! my lipgloss is an exception SOMETIMES and so is my lipsticks but for the most part i dont like any type of shimmer as far as those products go.
2. MADE ME SO OILY would not recommend for us oily girls!
3. IT TURNED ORANGE ON ME!!!
4. IT BURNED MY FACE WHEN I APPLIED IT!!
i would not buy this again! of course i am aware that every product works differently on everyone but this was just my personal experience

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I love love loove this tinted moisturizer. I wear #30--I think that is the darkest color. Not a wide color range for darker skinned women. I am around NC42. For someone who doesn't wear foundation--I think this is great! It's light enough to wear all year long while also getting even-toned skin! The first time I put this foundation on--I LOVED IT! I really do love Neutrogena skin products. The only thing about it is--I think it is a little too expensive. I am also a little torn between the fact that it has spf30. Its great for day-wear...but if you are planning on going out at night, its no good because it comes off pretty easily after dancing for a while and it also since it has spf it will give you a white cast in pictures. I dunno....I really do LOVE this product!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I bought this during the summer because I wanted something light but provides adequete coverage. I'm dissapointed in this. I don't think I got the right color...I'm an NC20 & this was blotchy & made me kind of orange! It looked like I misapplied my self tanner! If anyone has found a close to perfect match for NC20 let me know I might give it a second try. But I really wasn't impressed by this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this because I liked the idea of SPF in my f/d, and I wanted something mineral in liquid form. Well, this looked streaky and kinda orange-y, so I stopped using it. Not great, and not worth keeping.

on 8/29/2009 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I originally tried Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Enhancer and hated it, very thick/goopy/streaky. I almost didn't bother to try this one, but glad I did! This is in no way a "foundation", it's like a sheer tinted moisturizer...it's very, very sheer (hence the name Glow SHEERS), and moisturizing, but then that's why I like it. It's strange, I have very oily skin, and all chemical SPF 15's make my face a greaseball and cause breakouts, but somehow this SPF 30 product doesn't make me more oily at all, and doesn't break me out! It holds up on my oily skin too (no blotchiness/separation) although, I always set it with a sheer powder, and do have to blot/powder my t-zone occasionally, but that's totally normal for me no matter what I use. I use "medium to tan" and it is perfect for my summer tanned skin. I don't have good skin on it's own, but hate the look of liquid and powder foundations. I love the sheerness of this, because I figured out the best way to look natural yet more polished, is to use the sheerest TM possible, then cover any blemishes with concealer, and set with a sheer powder. I don't see any sparkles or anything, just looks like fresh radiant totally natural skin. I love it!

on 10/6/2008 1:37:00 PM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

I don't recommend using it alone. Just use a tiny bit along with what you normally use, and it'll add a pretty nice glow.

Otherwise it won't work as a foundation, just a really sheer sort of lotion. If you overuse it, you will look very glittery, and possibly orange.

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

When I first began using this, I thought my heart had not loved till then. Everything about it was perfect. Dewy finish, blendable, long-lasting, perfect colour, didn't break me out, felt nice on the skin, everything. But, one day I walked past the mirror and saw these huge sparkles all over my face. I'm like, "wtf? How'd that get there?". Low and behold, it was the tinted moisturizer. I never really noticed anything coming out of the tube, but once I started spreading it I did see the little pieces of glitter going on my face. I never really related "glitter particles" to "healthy, glowing, radiant skin", but I guess Neutrogena does. I really liked this tinted moisturizer and would buy again if it wasn't for the "radiance".
Price: $11.99USD

on 6/16/2005 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to love this, I really did, but I just can't! I tried this in every color except the darkest one and could not get a match to my skin tone. I tried mixing two together and was semi-satisfied with the color, so I gave it a test drive. By the end of the day, my face felt like a grease ball. I do get a little bit oily during the day, but never like the oil slick this stuff gave me. I could see this working on someone with fairly dry skin that's more warm than I am... but it did NOT work for me. For your reference, I am NW-20-25 with dark brown hair and eyes.