Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

2.8

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 1/1/2014 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This irritated my skin. I did like the glow it provided, it the light amount of coverage. But It gave this slight burning sensation and I think contributed to me getting some breakouts.

on 12/7/2013 11:50:00 PM

Liked this at first... I don't know why. This is awful.. It's NOT WATERPROOF WHATSOEVER.. and when you touch your face it comes right off onto your fingers. Also, when you put it on your face is gets all chunky and weird. Hate it... And the fair- light should be light-medium for only people with yellow skin.

on 9/8/2013 12:28:00 PM

Cons: Skin had some kind of allergic reaction to it- stung all over. Huge breakouts. Stuff is very greasy, coverage terrible, settled in pores. Shade wasn't right- minimal selection.

Pros: None that I can think of- really.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This product interested me because I wanted a tinted moisturizer that had antioxidants and sun protection. This did both but that is where the compliments stop.
This is thick and hard to blend even though the coverage is very minimal. It also tends to crease. Any defects like large pores or dry areas will be emphasized because this has so much shine to it. You can literally see the sparkles in this.

Maybe with someone with dry skin and NO pores this would work but not for m.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Hands down the best drugstore TM. I have that awful skin that has large pores, some redness, dry, oily and acne prone, all at once. This is an great oil-free moisturizer that doesn't make me break out. It soothes redness and pores,and doesn't make me look shiny., and my skin feels so smooth. I wear it under my MK Mineral Powder foundation for more coverage, or on its own when I'm in a rush. It's a little pricey for a drugstore TM, I think I paid $14.99 for it, and it's not going to last more than a couple months. The colors are good and blend well. I have the fair to light and light to medium, since my skin tans quickly and then loses said tan just as quickly. It's obviously not a foundation, but I like using it under one as a good base/primer. Works well under my eyes to soothe mild puffiness. I have good freckles that I don't like to hide, so I like that this makes my skin look like it's naturally fairly clear. I have used Laura Mercier's oil-free TM, and honestly I think this one blends better.

on 1/8/2012 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Honestly I love all Neutrogena skin products and heavily rotate them in my routine (Healthy Skin Enhancer, Healthy Eyes Brightening Concealer, 3 In 1 Conceal For Eyes, etc) and this is the least liked product by Neutrogena I have tried. The way I got this to work for me is use this half and half with a medium to full coverage foundation, something lighter than my shade since the color of the glow sheers i got is a little orange and tan for me. Ill use this one up but won't buy it again

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

For those hot summer months when foundation is just not practical, this tinted moisturizer can't be beat. The shimmering effect is subtle and really gives you a glowing-from-within look; I receive more compliments on my skin while using this than I do with my regular go-to Bare Minerals. It's super easy to apply, gives a light color to your face that isn't obvious or orangey in any way (not in my experience, at least), feels very moisturizing and evens out your skin tone. Like other reviewers have said, don't go for this if you want medium to full coverage, and be careful if you have oily skin. It's a "Glow Sheer," and just that. Pair it with a light concealer and powder (I use BE Mineral Veil) and you're set with a "no-makeup" look that perfects and lasts all day. Bonus points: SPF 30 and the sleek packaging is travel-friendly!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't understand the low rating for this tinted moisturizer. I really love it! I got the lightest color, and it did not make me orange (like previous reviewers commented). It is very light but still gives good coverage, evening out my skin tone without looking like I have makeup on. In fact, I forget I'm wearing makeup when I wear it. I like that it has SPF and is oil free.

*Note: I see in the photos for this product that it isn't called a tinted moisturizer, although my product says "illuminating tinted moisturizer" where the products in the photo say "natural radiant look." Perhaps the formula was changed?

UPDATE: Since trying other tinted moisturizers, I have come to realize this is not the best option out there. My face gets oily pretty quickly with this, as compared to other TMs. Oh well.

This stuff is garbage. I know it's tinted moisturizer, and not foundation, but it disappears into nothing. The big test for me is on my nose where my pores look larger. This didn't fill them in, blur them, nothing. It was as if I was just applying lotion to my face that made me look a little shiny. Save your money, don't buy this.

on 1/31/2011 8:15:00 PM

it fades away really quickly and when i sweat it comes right off... i really hate this product.