Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

3.1

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was just looking for a regular tinted moisturizer/bb cream since the one I usually get was out of stock. This went above and beyond my expectations! It covers soo nicely for a tinted moisturizer and matches my skin very well. Also I'm less greasy with this product than the other product I normally use. Maybe this is a newer version of this product because I don't understand all the bad reviews. I am a medium skin tone and the shade light-medium 30 worked perfectly for me. Also the name of this product is healthy skin glow sheers illuminating tinted moisturizer. Hope this helps!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Pro's: doesn't feel like your wearing any makeup, very light, SPF 30. covers redness, squeezy tube/packaging

Con's: leaves me looking oily (even though i set it with powder), comes off completely by the end of the day, light coverage, horrible shade selection

Personally, I really hate this crap. I recommend it to someone who has dry skin and generally good skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This does not have a lot of coverage. I mix a dab with a foundation that i have to give it more of a moisturizing feel and glowy look (maybelline's Fit me), and it's perfect. Have also mixed it with samples of other foundations since most foundations are too dry for me, and accentuate my dry patches. There are no evidence of glitter or shimmer when i wear this tm or swatch it. Those with oily skins would not like this so much because it may have a tendency to slide off during the day with that particular skintype.

on 6/25/2011 6:43:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product made me REALLY orange and I got it in light. It also made my skin super oily and covered NOTHING but skin discoloration with it's orange funk. I didn't like it at all and wouldn't buy it again.
The only good thing, is it did not make my skin breakout or irritate it whatsoever.

Overall rating is a 1 just because it had one positive which was the above statement.

Update: For all of you who found this to be useless as I did for my skin finding yourself stuck with this no good product, I found a way to make it useful. I always try to make any makeup that did not work out for me useful in some way or another. For instance if a mineral foundation powder doesn't work out as that a 'mineral foundation powder' then i'll use it as a setting powder over a foundation I think works better for an all over face product.

Anyway to the point.
This has been in my makeup bag for a while now haven't used ever since my horrible experience with it the first time around...
So a few days ago I was applying my reg foundation at the time Revlon Colorstay and I have it in Buff and it's looking pretty paleish on me considering i'm getting darker cause of summer. I didn't wanna apply bronzer to get a darker look cause I'm tired of that.

So I thought this would work great as a bronzer, since its suppose to give you a radiance glow. I pulled it out, swept a dime size of the foundation on my cheeks as I would with bronzer and I think this is the best useful way you can use this up for all of you who found this to be..well a nightmare as a foundation as I did. However it can work out pretty well to give you that radiance look if you ONLY and I mean it!
Only sweep it across your cheek bone like a blush or bronzer. It gives you color and sure maybe a glow. I want to try it again because I wasn't really paying much attention when I did this...

But I thought I share this idea with those of you who don't know what to do with it. Especially if you're like me and don't like throwing your money into the trash. When a product doesn't work out for you, make it work, in one way or another.=) Hope I gave a good idea for some of you.

on 1/29/2011 8:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm a big fan of this product. The coverage is pretty sheer, but the glow is nice, and it makes me look dewey. I get terrible dry/broken out skin in the winter, and this takes care of the dryness without breaking me out. Some people have mentioned that it can look oily, and that's true, but a light dusting of powder takes care of it all day for me. Also, sometimes you want a dewey shine!

I apply it with a makeup sponge, and I find that works really well. I don't have flawless skin by any means, but I've really been liking the light coverage. I think it lightly masks problem areas (acne scares, redness around my nose) without looking too "makeup-y." I also like that it's SPF 30...I've been feeling guilty about not using a moisturizer with SPF because the ones I've tried have a strong SPF smell. This one doesn't. I'll definitely be buying another tube when this one runs out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Wow..surprised at all the bad reviews for this product.
I recently switched from colorstay to this and love it.
I was looking for something lighter and more natural looking.
I have this in Light # 25 and it blends perfectly into my hard to match skin.

I suggest that you get a color lighter then you normally would as this line seems to run a little dark.
As far as coverage goes as the bottle says it's sheer..your not going to get much from this, but you will get a nice healthy looking glow to your skin.

This is not like a tinted moisturizer ,but not like a foundation either..I would place this in between the two somewhere.
I have oily/acne prone skin and don't have a problem with this looking oily..in fact I had more trouble looking oily when I used then Revlon colorstay for oily skin then this..my skin is far more less oily mid-day using this..although I do use a primer under this.

will update this review when I use it w/o one.

I use this on my "good" skin days. Which means just before my monthly break-out, after the previous episode has healed to the point that I can go low coverage.

This evens out my complexion during that window of time. It has a tendacy to ball up and streak - even with a good flat top brush. HOWEVER if you can get it even, you are repaid with a luminous glowy skin that pops. Not disco queen, but the girl next door.

It must be set with powder, otherwise it feels greasy. I like it, and will continue to use it. It is good, for the price.

After wearing this for a few days I have to say it's just okay. If I apply powder on top of this it starts to cake. Without the powder I look greasy. It's sort of a lose-lose. Other than that it's okay. It doesn't cover much which is what I was looking for and it gave my skin a "glow".

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been looking for a wallet-friendly tinted moisturizer for a while, and after getting a Harmon coupon, I decided to try this one out. I really like the sheerness of it, and the fact that it doesn't make my dry skin look any drier. I see some people have talked about the yellowish/orange tint, but I'm a fair-to-medium-skinned Asian-American, so maybe it just suits me better.

I don't like the feel of heavy foundation, but I wanted some color to even out my skin, and so far, I like the product. I like the skinny tube because it fits nicely in my makeup bag, and the squeeze tip (because it's more slender than most applicators) leaves no mess. I've had foundation squeeze-type bottles before (the squarish flat kind) and for some reason those tended to get messy.

So far, so good! Yay!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely awful! I remember trying this when it first came out,a few years ago,because i was still in high school and so id have a few pimples here and there so i thought this would help cover them up and look good. Boy was i wrong! I applied with the my fingers and it looked good in the mirror but when i stepped out of the door,it had turned orange and greasy. So the second try,i used a sponge,it turned out worse than when i used my fingers! It balled up and it really did look like i had used a bad self tanner on my face,as an another reviewer mentioned. So,i decided id give it one more try before giving up,i thought maybe powder would help. Yet,i was wrong again,it ended up balling up and still looking orange and stayed greasy as if i never used powder! Dont buy,just like the neutrogena commercial,its beautiful in the jar but not in the mirror.