Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

3.1

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 7/30/2018 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I Use this as a dupe for Mac face and body. Is has a very similar affect for a lot less. It's not as runny and not an exact dupe but I like it just as much. Perfect for everyday and casual makeup days. I just use this and mascara on days I don't want to wear makeup. It doesn't get cakey or dry my skin out. Gives a nice glow and the best part- it looks like SKIN!! Terrible shade range :( I am on my second tube and I never rebuy products bc I have a lot.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

my holy grail. hate looking like i have foundation on,and this just looks like my skin is healthy and luminous on its own!!!!!
i just love love love it all the way around!

on 9/8/2014 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I am anal about making my skin look as near perfect as possible. I don't have amazing skin - good sometimes, but not amazing. When my skin is blemish-free, I LOVE how this looks right after I apply it and top it off with light powder. Dewy, even, clean, like I just got a facial. Light-medium is a perfect match for my hard to match olive NC25-30 skin. More product, darker color. The next darker shade is reddish - not yellow based as light-medium. I've gone through a couple tubes of these - used to mix my own shades for my ever-changing skin tone....BUT it leaves my oily skin too shiny, even with Neutrogena Healthy Skin pressed powder over it.

PROS: Very natural looking, extremely light coverage, has SPF, perfect match for NC25-30, no shiny flecks, squishy tube is great for travel.
CONS: Too sheer for my skin that has slight discoloration and occasional acne, stings my eyes if it gets too close, makes my face so dewy it looks wet.
I started using this when a makeup artist told me that as we age, less heavy makeup really looks better and fresher, and it is so true. I had been using MAC Studio Fix for years and wanted a change to something more natural looking. I've found that Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation has a bit more coverage than this, but is very natural looking with light coverage. I've been using that predominantly for years now. But on occasion I return to this Neutrogena - maybe for a weekend at home when I don't want to be totally naked faced. I wish my skin was great so I wouldn't need any foundation! This is worth trying if you have great skin that's normal to dry.
EDIT: Just gave this 2 more lippies cuz I've been wearing it for a few days and today a total stranger told me I have beautiful skin - that never happens! I think the trick is to apply with a kabuki brush...my skin looks even all day and not overly shiny - yeah!

on 8/28/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a tinted moisturizer without any coverage. It gives a very, very sheer light color to skin. Although the color matched well, it did not blend evenly onto my skin. I tried using fingers and damp sponge. Nothing worked. I would give it a plus for being exactly what it advertised "lightweight illuminating tinted moisurizer" but the inability to blend it evenly was a big negative.

on 1/23/2014 1:07:00 AM

I usually come on here just to look up products but I thought this deserved my first own review just because I see so many negative thoughts on this product. I've tried a few bb creams and tinted moisturizers. This is by far my fav! It really does give you a glow. I use it as an everyday look with some concealer, especially when I don't feel like wearing foundation. It gives me a nice dewy finish. I'm an nc42 in Mac and u bought this in light to medium. I just love it. !!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to have oily skin & get tons of blemishes at the same time. While switching my skincare routine to Epiduo I still get blemishes but my skin has became very dry. While I'm someone who could use full coverage & get away without the cake face some days I just want something light. This tinted moisturizer was crap when I had oily skin. Left me so greasy with no coverage. Now that my face is very dry & all I have are really matte foundations that cling this is the perfect base for the rest of my makeup.

I bought this because I left my Asian bbcream at home when I went to a weekend trip to Seattle. I picked this up at Walgreens for about 10 bucks. I was curious on trying the western bb creams/ cc creams but I'm glad I decided to get this instead! I didn't want a heavy foundation and I needed something with SPF this was perfect! It made my skin glow and it didn't look like I had makeup on! I bought it in the lightest shade and it blended into my skin perfectly. It didn't cover up my random red pimple that came to say hello on my cheek but I didn't expect it to. (It's just a ringer moisturizer after all and I go for very sheer coverage anyway) I actually prefer this over my bb cream now it's cheaper and I don't have to get it imported :) it won't cover freckles either if anyone was wondering. It will even out skin and make you glowy! I didn't get oily at all and I didn't have to powder it or blot my face which I normally do. :D overall a great product if you like a natural no makeup look that you won't have to worry about for the entire day!

I hated this product, it is horrible! It does not provide coverage for me at all. I would recommend Korean BB Cream for those who wants light coverage and no irritation.

I bought this product while on vacation and realizing that I'd left my entire makeup kit at home. I just thought I would give this a try instead of my normal heavier foundations. I used this on top of the Garnier moisturizer that I was using at the time. It was okay. . I don't really need a ton of coverage but at my age I do need some. After I got home I mainly used it for days when I wasn't really going out. Anyway, fast forward to the present. I ran out of my regular foundation and reached for this product. This time, the results were terrrible. The difference is that I am now using a Neutrogena moisturizer (Rapid Tone Repair) underneath, and when I put this on top of it, it pills up. (I had hoped that the brands being the same, that there would be some compatibility.) So now I'm skipping the moisturizer entirely, and just using this. I suppose it is more like a tinted moisturizer anyway, but it doesn't say that on the packaging. Just this without moisturizer is okay, but I think for me it's best used on casual summer days. It is just not quite enough coverage for my 50+ skin.

on 3/27/2013 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Did anyone else notice glitter pieces? Its not packed with a crap ton of them, but they are definitely there and show up on the skin - gold flakes! I do not like that. My heart sunk as i was surveying the results of this product on my skin. =( On darker skin, like mine, glitter is incredibly OBVIOUS. I dont understand why companies do this. It does nothing to enhance the look and can even be a bit embarrassing >.<

That said ... I'm not going to return it. I'm hoping the antioxidant and spf benefits will outweight the disaster that is gold flakage. I love how this sinks into the skin, leaves a very nice "glowy" (not greasy) finish, and evens out my skin tone. The color I got was Medium to Tan and it works very well for my weird olive/yellow/brown skin.
Definitely still require concealer in strategic areas if you've got active breakouts or really bad scars. I think it would make a good primer for my favorite cream foundation. The real reason to buy this is for the evening out of skin color, antioxidants, and spf. I am relatively pleased.