Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

3.3

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 7/21/2013 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am not sure why this got bad reviews. I wanted to get the Healthy Skin Enhancer 20 but the lightest color was horrible, way to dark for my skin. This however seemed to match well at the store. I bought it and tried it at home. Very lightweight sheer coverage,but enough for the summer. I like that this has retinol and can fight blemishes. I may add a touch of this to my regular foundation for the winter. Good buy. Thanks :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This product interested me because I wanted a tinted moisturizer that had antioxidants and sun protection. This did both but that is where the compliments stop.
This is thick and hard to blend even though the coverage is very minimal. It also tends to crease. Any defects like large pores or dry areas will be emphasized because this has so much shine to it. You can literally see the sparkles in this.

Maybe with someone with dry skin and NO pores this would work but not for m.

on 1/26/2013 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My skin is dry and sensitive, and this product is moisturizing and doesn't irritate. (I apply it over my daytime moisturizer.) It doesn't provide much coverage, but it does even out my skin tone. I apply a cover-up just over areas that need more help.

on 5/5/2012 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This tinted moisturizer comes in a sanitary and easy to use tube. There are only four shades to choose from, so selection is fairly easy. I bought Fair to Light. It looks totally natural on my skin, providing only the merest wash of color. I find it's best to apply with a sponge to get even coverage. My skin is dry and sensitive and it's moisturizing enough for my skin, over my regular moisturizer.

on 1/29/2011 8:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm a big fan of this product. The coverage is pretty sheer, but the glow is nice, and it makes me look dewey. I get terrible dry/broken out skin in the winter, and this takes care of the dryness without breaking me out. Some people have mentioned that it can look oily, and that's true, but a light dusting of powder takes care of it all day for me. Also, sometimes you want a dewey shine!

I apply it with a makeup sponge, and I find that works really well. I don't have flawless skin by any means, but I've really been liking the light coverage. I think it lightly masks problem areas (acne scares, redness around my nose) without looking too "makeup-y." I also like that it's SPF 30...I've been feeling guilty about not using a moisturizer with SPF because the ones I've tried have a strong SPF smell. This one doesn't. I'll definitely be buying another tube when this one runs out.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Wow..surprised at all the bad reviews for this product.
I recently switched from colorstay to this and love it.
I was looking for something lighter and more natural looking.
I have this in Light # 25 and it blends perfectly into my hard to match skin.

I suggest that you get a color lighter then you normally would as this line seems to run a little dark.
As far as coverage goes as the bottle says it's sheer..your not going to get much from this, but you will get a nice healthy looking glow to your skin.

This is not like a tinted moisturizer ,but not like a foundation either..I would place this in between the two somewhere.
I have oily/acne prone skin and don't have a problem with this looking oily..in fact I had more trouble looking oily when I used then Revlon colorstay for oily skin then this..my skin is far more less oily mid-day using this..although I do use a primer under this.

will update this review when I use it w/o one.

on 11/17/2009 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this product just a few weeks ago...I liked it but may not buy it again. I mean, I think it's a great makeup, but it just doesn't have the coverage I was looking for. But I love the fact that it's very moisturizing, since I have very dry skin, and doesn't look cracky around my nose at the end of the day. I would definitely recommend this for a young girl who is maybe just starting to wear makeup, or someone who wants a very natural look! Just a tip, for someone who might use this: when you first put it on, it may not look very even(maybe a little orange in places) but I always smooth it out with a sponge or with my fingertips.

Also, I loved that it didn't have a very overpowering fragrance! It's very subtle..it almost reminds me of Coppertone, which I love!! :)

on 4/21/2009 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I would likely not buy this again, although the reason has nothing to do with the product itself. I like this very much. But I've been doing some research on SS and one of the SS's in this causes damage to skin tissue when exposed to light. Odd, since that's the OPPOSITE affect it's supposed to have. The product itself is quite nice and I would have kept using it if not for that one particular indredient. Oxybenzone. See the Wiki link below.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This turned me orange! Nice feel but BADDDDD color!

on 2/14/2008 12:31:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

For a drugstore tint, this product isn't half bad. I strongly reccommend it only for use in the summertime, mainly due to its light coverage and somewhat shimmery appearence. The "radiance" is rather too much for wintertime, and this product can dry out the skin if not washed off properly -- definitely bad for a northern winter gal like myself. But for a a summer beach party when you want to wear makeup but not look overdone, this one is great. I never had any skin issues, but then I didn't use it more than a few days a week.