Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Filtered by hair type : Other
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

3.1

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

my holy grail. hate looking like i have foundation on,and this just looks like my skin is healthy and luminous on its own!!!!!
i just love love love it all the way around!

I do really like this product! It gives me a nice amount of coverage that evens my skin :) It also gave me a subtle glow which was nice. It wasn't overboard glowing with sparkles like some tinted moisturizers' reviews i've read to give you a "glow". I got it in the lightest shade and it matched my skin nicely. Overall I would recommend it but the only thing that bugged me was the size. I got it for $10 and with that money I would like a little more. I may repurches this again. I do like it so it might happen depending on what else I may find out there.

I love this stuff so much! It's so perfect because it covers my blemishes while also providing moisture and sun protection. However, I still have to wear concealer on my blemishes because it has light coverage. Perfect for summer time! I also love the natural healthy glow it gives my skin. I love this product and will be repurchasing.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Love this stuff, but I do use this a little differently. Some background info - My skin is average. It's a little dry, a little oily, a few black heads, some visible pores, a couple zits every once in a while... With makeup on, it looks like I have pretty good skin.
I love mixing this stuff in with another foundation! I started doing this because I had bought the wrong shade (too dark) so I used this to sort of water it down and lighten the color a bit. Worked great. And an added bonus, it gives my skin just the right amount of glow! It doesn't look oily, just healthy. (Now though I use it with a foundation shade that matches, and it doesn't change the color.. so it works either way!) Since I've given up tanning (I mean really, being pale is better than a ton of wrinkles later or worse.. CANCER!) I feel like my skin looked a little.. blah, for lack of a better term. This stuff makes my skin look pretty again. I will always continue to mix this in with whatever foundation I use from here on out! I love it!

on 6/22/2011 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Wow, I do not understand the negative reviews of this. I like it quite a bit. I've been using this since my skin has been decent lately. It evens out my skin tone and kind of blurs pores. I like a natural look so that's ok. I just put concealer where I need to. While it does leave some shine, once I powder I do not feel greasy. I'm really pale and the lightest shade blended nicely on my skin tone. I have combo/dry skin so I use this on top of my regular moisturizer. It probably wouldn't be enough coverage if I was really tired looking or breaking out, but I like it for my good skin days to just enhance my skin.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I have used this for about 3 years. I love it! This is my go to product. I purchased the Bronze Glow 50. The color blends into my MAC NC 44 Skin tone perfectly, and give a nice dewy glow. I love that it has and SPF 30 in it because in the warmer months I am in the sun more. The only thing that I don’t really like about it is that I have to squeeze it into my hand b/c I don’t like to use a sponge or a brush with the moisturizer because it soaks up too much of the product. But overall this is my favorite tinted moisturizer and I will continue to buy it as long as it is on the market.

This stuff is garbage. I know it's tinted moisturizer, and not foundation, but it disappears into nothing. The big test for me is on my nose where my pores look larger. This didn't fill them in, blur them, nothing. It was as if I was just applying lotion to my face that made me look a little shiny. Save your money, don't buy this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Crap. Pure, unadulterated crap. The supposed "glow" this product labels itself as makes you look like rotten cottage cheese mixed with Sunny D--a fake orange barbie tan. I have combination skin (normal-oily) and even in the normal areas of my face did I experience the putrid, horrific effect of low quality product settling into my pores and clumping up in ways I never knew a product could clump. Lasting power? None. I put it on and 1 hour later I had a Chuck E. Cheese face--the worst part? I didn't look any better than the disgustingly creepy rodent Chuck E. Cheese totes as their mascot. The tube was the only decent aspect of this product--cheap mind you--but decent. Finish? This product puts the WHORE in WHOREIFFIC--I look cakey (which is surprising since this is meant to be a tinted moisturizer) without even put much product on. The smell was almost like someone was nibbling on little pieces of shit--it was downright putrid. Very chemical like and unfortunately, predictable of most drugstore cosmetic items out there. Overall, this was the worst experience I ever had the displeasure to have.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been looking for a wallet-friendly tinted moisturizer for a while, and after getting a Harmon coupon, I decided to try this one out. I really like the sheerness of it, and the fact that it doesn't make my dry skin look any drier. I see some people have talked about the yellowish/orange tint, but I'm a fair-to-medium-skinned Asian-American, so maybe it just suits me better.

I don't like the feel of heavy foundation, but I wanted some color to even out my skin, and so far, I like the product. I like the skinny tube because it fits nicely in my makeup bag, and the squeeze tip (because it's more slender than most applicators) leaves no mess. I've had foundation squeeze-type bottles before (the squarish flat kind) and for some reason those tended to get messy.

So far, so good! Yay!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Absolutely awful! I remember trying this when it first came out,a few years ago,because i was still in high school and so id have a few pimples here and there so i thought this would help cover them up and look good. Boy was i wrong! I applied with the my fingers and it looked good in the mirror but when i stepped out of the door,it had turned orange and greasy. So the second try,i used a sponge,it turned out worse than when i used my fingers! It balled up and it really did look like i had used a bad self tanner on my face,as an another reviewer mentioned. So,i decided id give it one more try before giving up,i thought maybe powder would help. Yet,i was wrong again,it ended up balling up and still looking orange and stayed greasy as if i never used powder! Dont buy,just like the neutrogena commercial,its beautiful in the jar but not in the mirror.