Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

2.7

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to have oily skin & get tons of blemishes at the same time. While switching my skincare routine to Epiduo I still get blemishes but my skin has became very dry. While I'm someone who could use full coverage & get away without the cake face some days I just want something light. This tinted moisturizer was crap when I had oily skin. Left me so greasy with no coverage. Now that my face is very dry & all I have are really matte foundations that cling this is the perfect base for the rest of my makeup.

on 12/7/2013 11:50:00 PM

Liked this at first... I don't know why. This is awful.. It's NOT WATERPROOF WHATSOEVER.. and when you touch your face it comes right off onto your fingers. Also, when you put it on your face is gets all chunky and weird. Hate it... And the fair- light should be light-medium for only people with yellow skin.

I hated this product, it is horrible! It does not provide coverage for me at all. I would recommend Korean BB Cream for those who wants light coverage and no irritation.

I bought this product while on vacation and realizing that I'd left my entire makeup kit at home. I just thought I would give this a try instead of my normal heavier foundations. I used this on top of the Garnier moisturizer that I was using at the time. It was okay. . I don't really need a ton of coverage but at my age I do need some. After I got home I mainly used it for days when I wasn't really going out. Anyway, fast forward to the present. I ran out of my regular foundation and reached for this product. This time, the results were terrrible. The difference is that I am now using a Neutrogena moisturizer (Rapid Tone Repair) underneath, and when I put this on top of it, it pills up. (I had hoped that the brands being the same, that there would be some compatibility.) So now I'm skipping the moisturizer entirely, and just using this. I suppose it is more like a tinted moisturizer anyway, but it doesn't say that on the packaging. Just this without moisturizer is okay, but I think for me it's best used on casual summer days. It is just not quite enough coverage for my 50+ skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This product interested me because I wanted a tinted moisturizer that had antioxidants and sun protection. This did both but that is where the compliments stop.
This is thick and hard to blend even though the coverage is very minimal. It also tends to crease. Any defects like large pores or dry areas will be emphasized because this has so much shine to it. You can literally see the sparkles in this.

Maybe with someone with dry skin and NO pores this would work but not for m.

on 3/19/2013 9:20:00 PM

I thought this stuff was awesome right after I put it on. It gave me a radiant look and wasn't too heavy. Then a few hours later I noticed a few bumps on my face...the next day I had 5 massive zits and looked like a hormonal teenager! I don't think ANYTHING has ever made me breakout like this product. Worse than just a waste of money

on 3/5/2013 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

On days when I'm just feeling shitty, or when I just don't feel like looking like a human being, this foundation is just the quick fix I need to kick myself back into looking decent.

It is definitely an extremely light formula, and if you have acne or spots you want to cover up, I would not recommend it. However, if you are feeling sensitive or you do not want to cake a lot of stuff over your face, this is the foundation for you.
I wear it on days when I have no acne to cover but when I do not feel up to going for the full-on makeup look. It is good for a natural look.

If you are expecting a dramatic change upon putting this foundation on, you will be disappointed. I guess on the flip side, that could be good because it won't be that big of a deal if you accidentally got the foundation in a slightly different tone than your face.

I personally like the natural look, and I also have sensitive skin so I really like this product. Additionally, although a bit pricey, it is still affordable for a student like me.

Unfortunately, I am not very fond of the tube design. It makes it hard for the foundation to come out in the later stages of its life. If not careful, the foundation tends to squirt out and get all over your sink and mirror.

on 1/26/2013 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My skin is dry and sensitive, and this product is moisturizing and doesn't irritate. (I apply it over my daytime moisturizer.) It doesn't provide much coverage, but it does even out my skin tone. I apply a cover-up just over areas that need more help.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Hands down the best drugstore TM. I have that awful skin that has large pores, some redness, dry, oily and acne prone, all at once. This is an great oil-free moisturizer that doesn't make me break out. It soothes redness and pores,and doesn't make me look shiny., and my skin feels so smooth. I wear it under my MK Mineral Powder foundation for more coverage, or on its own when I'm in a rush. It's a little pricey for a drugstore TM, I think I paid $14.99 for it, and it's not going to last more than a couple months. The colors are good and blend well. I have the fair to light and light to medium, since my skin tans quickly and then loses said tan just as quickly. It's obviously not a foundation, but I like using it under one as a good base/primer. Works well under my eyes to soothe mild puffiness. I have good freckles that I don't like to hide, so I like that this makes my skin look like it's naturally fairly clear. I have used Laura Mercier's oil-free TM, and honestly I think this one blends better.

on 5/5/2012 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This tinted moisturizer comes in a sanitary and easy to use tube. There are only four shades to choose from, so selection is fairly easy. I bought Fair to Light. It looks totally natural on my skin, providing only the merest wash of color. I find it's best to apply with a sponge to get even coverage. My skin is dry and sensitive and it's moisturizing enough for my skin, over my regular moisturizer.