Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

3.3

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to have oily skin & get tons of blemishes at the same time. While switching my skincare routine to Epiduo I still get blemishes but my skin has became very dry. While I'm someone who could use full coverage & get away without the cake face some days I just want something light. This tinted moisturizer was crap when I had oily skin. Left me so greasy with no coverage. Now that my face is very dry & all I have are really matte foundations that cling this is the perfect base for the rest of my makeup.

on 6/6/2013 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I feel very conflicted about this product and here's why:
I first bought this after my skin had cleared up from taking antibiotics. I like it a lot - SPF coverage, just a light sheer tint to make me look "finished". When my acne started getting bad again I stopped using it as much because the coverage is (as you'd expect) not very good. But for weekends and such I'm okay with not having my zits perfectly masked, just slightly masked, but this product looks AWFUL over any zits. Its not just that it doesn't cover them - I don't even know how to describe it. It makes them MORE noticeable than nothing! Bottom line - if you have really good skin, then this is a good product for you. If you have acne prone skin and want a light coverage for weekends and such, look elsewhere! I will hold onto it in the hope that my derm prescribed lotions will banish my bad skin again.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great product, for dry skin. Feels light, silky, and moisturizing. It gives a light coverage. Perfect for people who don't like heavy foundations. Sadly I have oily skin and it only looked good on my for a few minutes. After that it looked like I put olive oil on my face. Great product, just the wrong skin type:(

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have been looking for a liquid foundation for a while since I've hated the "powdery" look my mac studio fix gave me. Before this product, I tried the Revlon photo ready foundation. I wasn't very fond of that foundation because it went on too thick, looked cakey, and would look un natural on my skin. I wanted a foundation that would look natural and even out my skin tone, so I tried this one. It was the perfect color. I like its consistency, because its very liquidly and its not sticky. Its very light, so it feels like you don't have alot of makeup on. A little can go a long way. I've never used this product with a sponge (which people said the finish is best) but I've been using this foundation with a stippling brush. I love this foundation, but I don't think its my HG.

on 12/18/2008 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Im surprised that this got bad reviews.I really like this, I have it in bronze. I use this as a tinted moisturizer. It gives me a nice glow, and it looks great under powder. I haven't broken out from it and it doesn't leave my skin an oily mess hours later.

on 12/11/2007 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was stupid enough to buy this in my shade and the bronzer. What a waste of money! I liked the tinted moisturizer, but it looked a bit oily and greasy on my face. My apologies to that product. Compared to this, that product was great. I can potentially fry a fish on the oil that this one creates. Not recommended, especially if your skin is oily-

on 6/30/2007 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I urge anyone with oily skin to NOT purchase this product. It causes my skin to literally look like an oil slick. I have learned that anyone with very oily skin should never use products claiming to give a "sheer, radiant glow", because they only add shimmer to already greasy comlexions.