Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

3.3

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 7/30/2018 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I Use this as a dupe for Mac face and body. Is has a very similar affect for a lot less. It's not as runny and not an exact dupe but I like it just as much. Perfect for everyday and casual makeup days. I just use this and mascara on days I don't want to wear makeup. It doesn't get cakey or dry my skin out. Gives a nice glow and the best part- it looks like SKIN!! Terrible shade range :( I am on my second tube and I never rebuy products bc I have a lot.

on 11/17/2009 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this product just a few weeks ago...I liked it but may not buy it again. I mean, I think it's a great makeup, but it just doesn't have the coverage I was looking for. But I love the fact that it's very moisturizing, since I have very dry skin, and doesn't look cracky around my nose at the end of the day. I would definitely recommend this for a young girl who is maybe just starting to wear makeup, or someone who wants a very natural look! Just a tip, for someone who might use this: when you first put it on, it may not look very even(maybe a little orange in places) but I always smooth it out with a sponge or with my fingertips.

Also, I loved that it didn't have a very overpowering fragrance! It's very subtle..it almost reminds me of Coppertone, which I love!! :)

on 10/9/2009 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this. The Light-Medium shade is PERFECT for my yellow understones (I'm Asian, MUFE HD 120). It's not too orange or too pink, and it's sheer enough that it'll work well on people with neutral undertones as well. About the sheerness...ok, so there is very little coverage but if I wanted coverage, I'd use concealer or a foundation, right? It is tinted in that it'll even up your skintone, but still let your natural shine through, which is what a tinted moisturizer is designed for. If your looking for something that'll replace your foundation completely, you'd best try something else (unless you're like me and like the natural, no-makeup look). It gives your face the right amount of dewiness and SPF. I have dry skin, so the I haven't really noticed any overt "shininess". It feels pretty good going on, so I 'd definitely rebuy.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

i use this as a tinted moisturizer more than a foundation because i think that is what it really is. i love it for that purpose, i find that it is 100x better than HSE by neutrogena, providing sheer, glowing coverage to my face without drying it out or even feeling like i am wearing makeup at all! i definitely love this.

EDIT: I do not have acne prone skin, nor have I ever really had an allergic reaction from a makeup before. When I tried this on I put it on the left side of my face and neutrogena's HSE on the right side, so I could compare the two. The next day the left side of my face had maybe 10-15 very tiny looking pimples, they almost looked like clogged pores but pimples. I don't really know how to describe them because, like I said, I am not prone to acne nor really any skin issues except having really dry skin. This is a shame really, I liked how this product worked on my skin, until it caused it to freak out, that is. continued >>

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this product really impressed me with it's ability to provide absolutely no coverage and be profoundly invisible and yet still manage to leave a greasy orange tinge all over my face.
mix some petroleum jelly with some carrot baby food and smear it on your face for the same result.
nasty. continued >>

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this in a pissy mood because Chanel's Teint Innocence compact doesn't come in colors pale enough for snow people like me, and I wanted to feel luminous and glowy. Although I rated it at four lippies, that's only because I'll probably never find an HG foundation, but I'm saving the fifth lippie in case of a miracle. For a drugstore product, this is great quality and I've really enjoyed the results. I bought the lightest shade, Ivory, which is comparable to MAC NW20, Stila 10 Watts, Bobbi Brown Alabaster. This formula melds very easily with skin, leaving no apparent signs of make-up. It's very blendable, and I would call the coverage a sheer-medium, similar to the level of Laura Mercier's Original Tinted Moisturizer. It works well for evening skin tone. The lumizing particles are very subtle; there is absolutely no visible shimmer or glitter. Instead, the effect is a lively, radiant complexion with a natural highlight on the high planes of bone structure. It lasts well, no primer necessary. I am careful to apply a little loose powder on the bridge of my nose, the only place where my face produces any oil, because that one spot can become a bit oddly shiny with any luminizing formula, but the remainder of my face doesn't need a second product for setting. I'll keep buying and trying other things, but I will finish this tube and enjoy the compliments in the mean time.