Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Filtered by skin type : Other
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

3.7

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 4/12/2010 2:51:00 AM

I love the cooling sensation I get when I put this on. My skin behaves with this, and it works wonders under loose mineral powder. It's a little peachy, but you can sheer it out. Love it for covering up under-eye darkness, since it's so smooth.

This is not a tinted moisturizer like some people think, however, it's a very sheer, light foundation. It's perfect for someone with flawless to very close to flawless skin. However, it made my skin look much darker. Like an unnatural slight bronze. It also irritated my skin, made it feel like it was burning and it didn't last long through the day. I really had high hopes for this because of the spf 30. Maybe I am allergic to the spf? Either way, it just didn't look good or natural on me. The packaging was good though, in a plastic tube. As with any product, it will be a good for some and not for others, make sure you purchase this item in a place that has a return policy. And also, this has an expiration date, make sure you check that since some stores leave expired cosmetics on the shelf. The expiration in on the back of the bottle positioned on the crimpet (sp?). It's kinda hard to see the date though. Anyway, good thing I found the receipt! This is going back.

on 9/27/2007 3:13:00 PM

I used this product twice and it made me break out in acne by the end of the day and it has taken a week for my skin to clear. The coverage is light and only OK. I expected better from Neutrogena.

This is a great summer product. Goes on really light and doesn't feel cakey or gross. Even on ridiculously hot days it doesn't run. I've been applying w/ a foundation brush w/o problem. It's a little too glowy when I first put it on, but I find if I wait for 15-20 min and put MAC Blot over the top, it's perfection. I wouldn't recommend if you want heavy coverage.

on 6/18/2007 5:44:00 PM

I'm already on my 2nd tube of this product. It has replaced my once HG tinted moisturizer/foundation, Tarte Smooth Operator. I was on the hunt for a more inexpensive alternative to the Tarte SO, and have scored! The Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheer is around 1/3 the price of the Tarte SO. I find the coverage is simliar in both, but the Tarte has a more matte finish. I believe the coverage may be slightly better with the Neutrogena, but it might be due to the shimmer particles. The "glow" bit of this is quite subtle, unless it's a very hot and humid day. I wear the lightest shade and switch to the 2nd lightest during the summer. I find this glides on perfectly with a sponge, after I have applied my Shiseido spf 55 lotion. For reference, I'm a Mac NC25 and wear the Tarte SO in Conceal or Veil and The Glow Sheers in Light to Fair or Fair.

on 6/29/2003 4:47:00 PM

I've tried the Tinted Moisturizers by Laura Mercier (too drying), Bobbi Brown (too yellow), Paula Dorf (too thin), and more, and I keep coming back to this makeup. It provides good coverage, has the highest SPF, and doesn't break me out (the others all did). A staple summer product for me!

on 6/28/2003 2:34:00 AM

I LOVE THIS!! It is like a tinted sunscreen. Light wieght and yet covers well. Evens out skintone. SPF 30 UVA/UVB, oil free, has Titanium Dioxide. I have the shade natural buff 50 and it is a perfect match for my MMM skin. I wear neutral in Superfit.
Definetly a summer staple!