Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

3.1

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 7/30/2018 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I Use this as a dupe for Mac face and body. Is has a very similar affect for a lot less. It's not as runny and not an exact dupe but I like it just as much. Perfect for everyday and casual makeup days. I just use this and mascara on days I don't want to wear makeup. It doesn't get cakey or dry my skin out. Gives a nice glow and the best part- it looks like SKIN!! Terrible shade range :( I am on my second tube and I never rebuy products bc I have a lot.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

my holy grail. hate looking like i have foundation on,and this just looks like my skin is healthy and luminous on its own!!!!!
i just love love love it all the way around!

on 1/23/2014 1:07:00 AM

I usually come on here just to look up products but I thought this deserved my first own review just because I see so many negative thoughts on this product. I've tried a few bb creams and tinted moisturizers. This is by far my fav! It really does give you a glow. I use it as an everyday look with some concealer, especially when I don't feel like wearing foundation. It gives me a nice dewy finish. I'm an nc42 in Mac and u bought this in light to medium. I just love it. !!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to have oily skin & get tons of blemishes at the same time. While switching my skincare routine to Epiduo I still get blemishes but my skin has became very dry. While I'm someone who could use full coverage & get away without the cake face some days I just want something light. This tinted moisturizer was crap when I had oily skin. Left me so greasy with no coverage. Now that my face is very dry & all I have are really matte foundations that cling this is the perfect base for the rest of my makeup.

I bought this because I left my Asian bbcream at home when I went to a weekend trip to Seattle. I picked this up at Walgreens for about 10 bucks. I was curious on trying the western bb creams/ cc creams but I'm glad I decided to get this instead! I didn't want a heavy foundation and I needed something with SPF this was perfect! It made my skin glow and it didn't look like I had makeup on! I bought it in the lightest shade and it blended into my skin perfectly. It didn't cover up my random red pimple that came to say hello on my cheek but I didn't expect it to. (It's just a ringer moisturizer after all and I go for very sheer coverage anyway) I actually prefer this over my bb cream now it's cheaper and I don't have to get it imported :) it won't cover freckles either if anyone was wondering. It will even out skin and make you glowy! I didn't get oily at all and I didn't have to powder it or blot my face which I normally do. :D overall a great product if you like a natural no makeup look that you won't have to worry about for the entire day!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was just looking for a regular tinted moisturizer/bb cream since the one I usually get was out of stock. This went above and beyond my expectations! It covers soo nicely for a tinted moisturizer and matches my skin very well. Also I'm less greasy with this product than the other product I normally use. Maybe this is a newer version of this product because I don't understand all the bad reviews. I am a medium skin tone and the shade light-medium 30 worked perfectly for me. Also the name of this product is healthy skin glow sheers illuminating tinted moisturizer. Hope this helps!

on 7/21/2013 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I am not sure why this got bad reviews. I wanted to get the Healthy Skin Enhancer 20 but the lightest color was horrible, way to dark for my skin. This however seemed to match well at the store. I bought it and tried it at home. Very lightweight sheer coverage,but enough for the summer. I like that this has retinol and can fight blemishes. I may add a touch of this to my regular foundation for the winter. Good buy. Thanks :)

on 1/26/2013 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My skin is dry and sensitive, and this product is moisturizing and doesn't irritate. (I apply it over my daytime moisturizer.) It doesn't provide much coverage, but it does even out my skin tone. I apply a cover-up just over areas that need more help.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great product, for dry skin. Feels light, silky, and moisturizing. It gives a light coverage. Perfect for people who don't like heavy foundations. Sadly I have oily skin and it only looked good on my for a few minutes. After that it looked like I put olive oil on my face. Great product, just the wrong skin type:(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This does not have a lot of coverage. I mix a dab with a foundation that i have to give it more of a moisturizing feel and glowy look (maybelline's Fit me), and it's perfect. Have also mixed it with samples of other foundations since most foundations are too dry for me, and accentuate my dry patches. There are no evidence of glitter or shimmer when i wear this tm or swatch it. Those with oily skins would not like this so much because it may have a tendency to slide off during the day with that particular skintype.