Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

3.1

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 8/28/2014 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a tinted moisturizer without any coverage. It gives a very, very sheer light color to skin. Although the color matched well, it did not blend evenly onto my skin. I tried using fingers and damp sponge. Nothing worked. I would give it a plus for being exactly what it advertised "lightweight illuminating tinted moisurizer" but the inability to blend it evenly was a big negative.

on 9/8/2013 12:28:00 PM

Cons: Skin had some kind of allergic reaction to it- stung all over. Huge breakouts. Stuff is very greasy, coverage terrible, settled in pores. Shade wasn't right- minimal selection.

Pros: None that I can think of- really.

I hated this product, it is horrible! It does not provide coverage for me at all. I would recommend Korean BB Cream for those who wants light coverage and no irritation.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This product interested me because I wanted a tinted moisturizer that had antioxidants and sun protection. This did both but that is where the compliments stop.
This is thick and hard to blend even though the coverage is very minimal. It also tends to crease. Any defects like large pores or dry areas will be emphasized because this has so much shine to it. You can literally see the sparkles in this.

Maybe with someone with dry skin and NO pores this would work but not for m.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Nice idea, nasty execution. The tint in this moisturizer is suspended in a thick, oily formula that makes it really hard to create non-streaky, convincing coverage. The titanium dioxide in this also adds a faint chalkiness to your complexion that is not made much better by the supposedly light-diffusing opalescent glitter particles. At the end of the day, my face looked like it had been smeared with some oil that had crushed Guerlain Meteorites in it, and I could actually rub my face and see the product "pill" on my fingertips. On top of this, even if it were an effective product, the transparent packaging means that the sunscreen isn't stable. I don't recommend this product, at all.

on 12/14/2011 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm a pale girl, so it's hard for me to find colors that match me. So imagine my surprise when I rubbed this on my hand in the store and it matched. I purchased the Ivory to Fair shade, but I didn't get to use it until the morning before school. When I did put it on my face, it was horrible. It made me look orange, and that surprised me since it seemed to match my hand. The glow was overdone as well, I looked like a light bulb. I had to run in the bathroom and wash it off and re-do my make up because I couldn't work with this product at all. The only good thing is the packaging. The squeeze tube is very hygienic. I ended up taking it back and got a refund. Don't waste your money on this!

on 6/25/2011 6:43:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This product made me REALLY orange and I got it in light. It also made my skin super oily and covered NOTHING but skin discoloration with it's orange funk. I didn't like it at all and wouldn't buy it again.
The only good thing, is it did not make my skin breakout or irritate it whatsoever.

Overall rating is a 1 just because it had one positive which was the above statement.

Update: For all of you who found this to be useless as I did for my skin finding yourself stuck with this no good product, I found a way to make it useful. I always try to make any makeup that did not work out for me useful in some way or another. For instance if a mineral foundation powder doesn't work out as that a 'mineral foundation powder' then i'll use it as a setting powder over a foundation I think works better for an all over face product.

Anyway to the point.
This has been in my makeup bag for a while now haven't used ever since my horrible experience with it the first time around...
So a few days ago I was applying my reg foundation at the time Revlon Colorstay and I have it in Buff and it's looking pretty paleish on me considering i'm getting darker cause of summer. I didn't wanna apply bronzer to get a darker look cause I'm tired of that.

So I thought this would work great as a bronzer, since its suppose to give you a radiance glow. I pulled it out, swept a dime size of the foundation on my cheeks as I would with bronzer and I think this is the best useful way you can use this up for all of you who found this to be..well a nightmare as a foundation as I did. However it can work out pretty well to give you that radiance look if you ONLY and I mean it!
Only sweep it across your cheek bone like a blush or bronzer. It gives you color and sure maybe a glow. I want to try it again because I wasn't really paying much attention when I did this...

But I thought I share this idea with those of you who don't know what to do with it. Especially if you're like me and don't like throwing your money into the trash. When a product doesn't work out for you, make it work, in one way or another.=) Hope I gave a good idea for some of you.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this in ivory to fair 10, and after an hour of wearing this, my face looked 3 shades darker than my neck. This is also not good for even oily skin nonetheless very oily like mine. It looked like I had rubbed my face into a bucket of KFC after about an hour. I do not recommend.

This stuff is garbage. I know it's tinted moisturizer, and not foundation, but it disappears into nothing. The big test for me is on my nose where my pores look larger. This didn't fill them in, blur them, nothing. It was as if I was just applying lotion to my face that made me look a little shiny. Save your money, don't buy this.

wish I would have read this before I bought it :( but well my experience was alittle different...This product brought out wrinkles on my cheeks near under my eyes I never knew I had...it actually dried out my skin so terrible it looked like it was cracking and I am 31yrs old I don't go out in the sun much so it was basically from the product...I like the tube and the price was cheap but I thought nuetrogena was supposed to be "good" for your skin...guess it's not good for mine big thumbs down on this product..looks like i am stuck with it too