Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

3.1

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 6/28/2003 2:34:00 AM

I LOVE THIS!! It is like a tinted sunscreen. Light wieght and yet covers well. Evens out skintone. SPF 30 UVA/UVB, oil free, has Titanium Dioxide. I have the shade natural buff 50 and it is a perfect match for my MMM skin. I wear neutral in Superfit.
Definetly a summer staple!

on 6/28/2003 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this and although I don't wear a tinted moisturizer too often (I don't wear foundation either, I hate the mask-like feeling of it), this one is pretty great. On those rare days when I want to wear a light TM, this is the one that I usually reach for. I used to use LM TM but I realized that it was causing my usually crystal clear skin to break out. This one is nice and light and it doesn't feel heavy or oily on my face. I have very sensitive skin and I haven't had any problems with my skin breaking out. Rave from me! :o)

on 6/29/2003 4:47:00 PM

I've tried the Tinted Moisturizers by Laura Mercier (too drying), Bobbi Brown (too yellow), Paula Dorf (too thin), and more, and I keep coming back to this makeup. It provides good coverage, has the highest SPF, and doesn't break me out (the others all did). A staple summer product for me!

on 9/17/2003 7:02:00 PM

wow! I had been searching for a nice sheer foundation, and this is it! It doesn't leave a shiny look, and looks very natural. The color Sheer Toasted Honey is a perfect match for my skin. Could be my HG of foundation!

on 12/30/2003 2:44:00 PM

This made me feeling oily (I have normal-combo skin) and like I had a layer of something on my face, more noticeable feeling than even a thick coat of cheap foundation. I gave it away, and will not re-purchase nor reccomend.

I love this stuff! I got it very cheap on clearance at target for something like 4 bucks. Matches very well to my skin, and doesnt feel heavy at all, but covers perfect. Great consistency, i like the packaging except when you get low on product its a little difficult to squeeze out- but not a big deal at all. Will buy over and over.

on 4/14/2004 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this product. I got in on clearance at CVS, and I hope this doesn't mean it's been discontinued because it's my HG. Sheer Natural Buff is a perfect match for my skin. Gives nice light coverage, no greasy feel or look. Perfection!

on 5/26/2004 12:02:00 PM

Hi, I loved this stuff too, but it's discontinued (naturally, I liked it). Tried the new Visibly Even which has SPF 20, and got similar but less creamy results. Since I wore the HD in summer, this is good for me, since my skin gets oily in summer.

on 9/29/2004 12:04:00 PM

I still have it and every time I find it I want to give it a shot again, but it ends up too matte on my skin and doesn't cover up much,actually accentuates freckles.

Oh well.

spf eventually makes me break out too.

on 11/29/2004 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is wonderful stuff, but I can't find it any more! True, the coverage was on the sheer side, but I didn't mind that. It was natural looking and it had a terrific SPF. I usually break out from SPF, but I could wear this with no problems. The little plastic tube was the best ever for traveling - small, light, and unbreakable. Just toss it in a suitcase and go. The new healthy skin line may be OK - I haven't tried it yet - but it's in glass packaging and the SPF is only 20 - for me this is a real lowering of quality. I want this makeup back!