Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Filtered by age: 30-35
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

3.3

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

on 1/1/2014 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This irritated my skin. I did like the glow it provided, it the light amount of coverage. But It gave this slight burning sensation and I think contributed to me getting some breakouts.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I don't get how this product even has the word moisturizer in name! It dried out my skin so much that I had to take it off immediately because that's how tight my skin felt! It barely covers anything but of course that's to be expected because it's just tinted; it's not a full on foundation. However if you have dry skin this isn't anything for you to use. Even if you moisturize before putting it on it's going to dry you out so there's no point. Eight dollars of my life that I'll never get back. Never use again!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great product, for dry skin. Feels light, silky, and moisturizing. It gives a light coverage. Perfect for people who don't like heavy foundations. Sadly I have oily skin and it only looked good on my for a few minutes. After that it looked like I put olive oil on my face. Great product, just the wrong skin type:(

on 8/17/2012 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I wanted to love this stuff, but it just didn't live up to my expectations. I love that it has spf 30, but it just doesn't look great on and is undetectable after about 2 hours. If you want a better tinted moisturizer that also has spf 30, I recommend a BB cream (I love Maybelline's BB.)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This does not have a lot of coverage. I mix a dab with a foundation that i have to give it more of a moisturizing feel and glowy look (maybelline's Fit me), and it's perfect. Have also mixed it with samples of other foundations since most foundations are too dry for me, and accentuate my dry patches. There are no evidence of glitter or shimmer when i wear this tm or swatch it. Those with oily skins would not like this so much because it may have a tendency to slide off during the day with that particular skintype.

I love this. I put in on after I moisturize and it evens everything out and adds a dewy glow. I then put on my heavier foundation on the areas that need more coverage, mainly my cheeks and nose. The glow sheer is great from keeping my skin looking dewy and fresh, it prevents my skin from looking cakey or dull. Also, my skin seems to love it and looks even better after I've been using it regularly. The sunscreen is a bonus since my foundation does not have that.

wish I would have read this before I bought it :( but well my experience was alittle different...This product brought out wrinkles on my cheeks near under my eyes I never knew I had...it actually dried out my skin so terrible it looked like it was cracking and I am 31yrs old I don't go out in the sun much so it was basically from the product...I like the tube and the price was cheap but I thought nuetrogena was supposed to be "good" for your skin...guess it's not good for mine big thumbs down on this product..looks like i am stuck with it too

on 9/15/2010 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Ever since Burt's Bees discontinued their tinted moisturizer, I haven't been able to find a comparable product. I purchased this product because the color seemed to be the closest match to my skin tone out of any drugstore makeup. I purchased the Light to Medium shade and tried it on today. I am pretty pleased with the results.

The one thing that appealed to me about the color is that it seems to be yellow-based. Yellow-based foundations seem to work well for me. I think the yellow counteracts the redness in my face and blends well with my medium olive skintone. Even the regular Neutrogena foundations are too pink for me.

The consistency is like that of a thick moisturizer. The coverage is like a standard tinted moisturizer. I don't like heavy foundations and prefer sheer coverage, so the coverage of this product was perfect for me. I even found that I liked it better when I blended it with some moisturizer before applying.

One thing to be careful is that this shade can look orange if applied too thick. I found that mixing this product with a moisturizer helped even out the tone by thinning out the product. It seems that a little goes a long way.

I've been wearing the product for a few hours and my skin does not seem irritated. So far, I'm pleased with this, but will update my review if needed.

on 7/9/2009 1:05:00 PM

I use it only for contouring under my cheeks.. It works great for for that purpose only.... I wouldn't wear it all over my face since it has an orange tint, but it's serves it's purpose as a glow on my cheeks..

on 12/18/2008 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Im surprised that this got bad reviews.I really like this, I have it in bronze. I use this as a tinted moisturizer. It gives me a nice glow, and it looks great under powder. I haven't broken out from it and it doesn't leave my skin an oily mess hours later.