Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers SPF 30
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Glow Sheers - it sucks!Neutrogena Glow Sheers in Medium to Tan 40

3.1

Active Ingredients: Homosalate (5%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2%), Titanium Dioxide (2.9%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Phenyltrimethicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Barium Sulfate, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalane, Bisabolol Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Polysorbate 60, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sobic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

This is my go-to summer foundation. It's pretty sheer and doesn't feel heavy plus it gives my face a nice glow without being too dewy looking. The SPF is great too! I have tried using this in the winter months, but it's the wrong tone when my slightly yellow toned skin is a bit pale. I can't really explain it, it just looks off. Overall, this is a great lightweight foundation and I'll be repurchasing for this summer.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used to have oily skin & get tons of blemishes at the same time. While switching my skincare routine to Epiduo I still get blemishes but my skin has became very dry. While I'm someone who could use full coverage & get away without the cake face some days I just want something light. This tinted moisturizer was crap when I had oily skin. Left me so greasy with no coverage. Now that my face is very dry & all I have are really matte foundations that cling this is the perfect base for the rest of my makeup.

I bought this because I left my Asian bbcream at home when I went to a weekend trip to Seattle. I picked this up at Walgreens for about 10 bucks. I was curious on trying the western bb creams/ cc creams but I'm glad I decided to get this instead! I didn't want a heavy foundation and I needed something with SPF this was perfect! It made my skin glow and it didn't look like I had makeup on! I bought it in the lightest shade and it blended into my skin perfectly. It didn't cover up my random red pimple that came to say hello on my cheek but I didn't expect it to. (It's just a ringer moisturizer after all and I go for very sheer coverage anyway) I actually prefer this over my bb cream now it's cheaper and I don't have to get it imported :) it won't cover freckles either if anyone was wondering. It will even out skin and make you glowy! I didn't get oily at all and I didn't have to powder it or blot my face which I normally do. :D overall a great product if you like a natural no makeup look that you won't have to worry about for the entire day!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was just looking for a regular tinted moisturizer/bb cream since the one I usually get was out of stock. This went above and beyond my expectations! It covers soo nicely for a tinted moisturizer and matches my skin very well. Also I'm less greasy with this product than the other product I normally use. Maybe this is a newer version of this product because I don't understand all the bad reviews. I am a medium skin tone and the shade light-medium 30 worked perfectly for me. Also the name of this product is healthy skin glow sheers illuminating tinted moisturizer. Hope this helps!

I hated this product, it is horrible! It does not provide coverage for me at all. I would recommend Korean BB Cream for those who wants light coverage and no irritation.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Pro's: doesn't feel like your wearing any makeup, very light, SPF 30. covers redness, squeezy tube/packaging

Con's: leaves me looking oily (even though i set it with powder), comes off completely by the end of the day, light coverage, horrible shade selection

Personally, I really hate this crap. I recommend it to someone who has dry skin and generally good skin.

on 6/6/2013 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I feel very conflicted about this product and here's why:
I first bought this after my skin had cleared up from taking antibiotics. I like it a lot - SPF coverage, just a light sheer tint to make me look "finished". When my acne started getting bad again I stopped using it as much because the coverage is (as you'd expect) not very good. But for weekends and such I'm okay with not having my zits perfectly masked, just slightly masked, but this product looks AWFUL over any zits. Its not just that it doesn't cover them - I don't even know how to describe it. It makes them MORE noticeable than nothing! Bottom line - if you have really good skin, then this is a good product for you. If you have acne prone skin and want a light coverage for weekends and such, look elsewhere! I will hold onto it in the hope that my derm prescribed lotions will banish my bad skin again.

I do really like this product! It gives me a nice amount of coverage that evens my skin :) It also gave me a subtle glow which was nice. It wasn't overboard glowing with sparkles like some tinted moisturizers' reviews i've read to give you a "glow". I got it in the lightest shade and it matched my skin nicely. Overall I would recommend it but the only thing that bugged me was the size. I got it for $10 and with that money I would like a little more. I may repurches this again. I do like it so it might happen depending on what else I may find out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I thought this product was nice, but I only bought it because there wasn't any other tinted moisturizers in stock. I didn't like the sheer-ness, and it didn't keep me from getting sunburnt (that was probably a user error though). I found other moisturizers i liked better, and that's the only reason i'm not buying it again. I think it would work better if i had dryer skin. It smelled like sunscreen!

I would not call this a foundation. More like a tinted moisturizer. It provides no coverage whatsoever and it has very noticeable glitter in it. Also, when you squeeze the foundation out of the tube, it is a different color than it looked in the tube. If you have almost perfect skin, I guess this would be the foundation for you because it is very very light coverage. It also broke me out a lot. Pretty pricey for what it is. For me, it was 11 dollars in the trash can. Won't be buying this again.