no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

great for tan or warm skinned girls, a deep red based lipstick than can be perfect for everyday. great pigmentation and lasting power, better than my mac comparisons!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBlack

11 years ago

Lovely red tone with a brown base. This color is good for warm toned or fair olive skin tones in that it will not turn orange or pink, it will definitely maintain a red tone. I like to press it into my lips in a dabbing motion for a stained look, and it reminds me of Snow White lips, full and luscious and complementary of green eyes.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

12 years ago

Not a huge fan of Lancome's lipsticks, would rather buy MAC for just as many color choices at a better price. That said, I really LIKE this lipstick a lot! The cream formula is similar to MAC's Satin finish in that it's smooth and has good pigmentation. This is not a bright or berry red, it has a hint of brown. Works for this NC35-40, Olive skinned SE Asian!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

13 years ago

This is a deep burgundy-red in a cream formulation. It is somewhat sheer, which I didn't like at first, but now that I have gotten used to it, I love it for daytime. I can have a rich red lip color without feeling overdone. Overall, a very pretty color. Wearability is not that great, though. I have to reapply frequently. Even so, if I can't reapply, the l/s fades to a ylbb color which is very pretty :-)

About reviewer (508 reviews)

Age36-43