4.4

Nicel Daily Repair - Purified water, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, mineral oil, olive oil, organic soy bean oil, retinyl palmitate(vitamin A), retinol, tocopheral, white petrolatum, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance, disodium edta.

Bought this on vacation while looking for a cheap moisturizer that could get me through the week and I wouldn't mind if I had to throw it away before the TSA "help yourself to what's good" confiscatory crowd.

Little did I know that it was an amazing retinol cream.

I chalked it up to being on vacation, of course I would look relaxed.

But I've noticed a big difference since using this product! I feel lighter, my skin looks great, I feel like I've lost my fine lines and permanently have that post facial glow. For four dollars, this can't be beat.

I have super dry/eczema prone/ sensitive/ allergy prone skin and this has not stung at all. I use it at night and also AM before my sunblock and makeup; my heavy matte foundation goes on smoothly over this.

Great product!

on 4/19/2017 2:01:00 AM

Love this product!! Only place I have ever purchased it is at a local grocery store called Hy-Vee. Inexpensive and works very well. Highly recommend.

It could be the best product in the world with a great price point but by putting retinol in a jar, it literally doesn't matter how great it is. Retinol needs to be away from air and light to be shelf stable. Every time you open this, you degrade the product further. I won't even go into the cross contamination with jar packaging, in this day and age with so many other options around I have no idea why companies still use jars. This information has been known for quite some time and published as well. Guidelines on Stability of Cosmetic Products (March 2004) "Packaging can directly affect finished product stability because of interactions which can occur between the product, the package, and the external environment. Such interactions may include … barrier properties of the container [and] its effectiveness in protecting the contents from the adverse effects of atmospheric oxygen.…"

The most beneficial ingredients are the ones that are the least stable and that includes retinol so until they catch up, I won't be using.

This product gives beautiful results with time. After 6 weeks, I have visible improvement in skin smoothness and coloration and I've started to receive comments about how good my skin is looking. Effective ingredients and a sensible price tag. I'm a fan.

on 1/17/2016 6:30:00 PM

This is an amazing product. I only use this as a night cream. I have been using this cream for a week now saw facial firmness along with even skin tone in 3 days. My skin is so soft and fine lines disappeared. Totally crazy and surprised. I saw this cream years ago at the 99cent store. I didn't buy it because thought it would not work. I was so wrong and regret not buying all of them. Found this at biglots bought what was left and im very much happy with results. Its a hard to find item but I will keep searching till I find it! I will buy again!!

I'm 54 and began using this cream about a year ago, after receiving it as a stocking stuffer by my husband. It was originally very reasonably priced and in the travel section. I found that this is truly as good a night cream as anything else that I've tried, and it was so, SO inexpensive! Other creams that contain retinol literally cost 20 to 50 times more. I have a bit trouble finding it now, but intend on using it for as long as I'm able to - it's truly a hidden gem!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I bought this moisturizer a few weeks ago when I was bored and walking around the grocery market (actually, I grabbed it so as to not look like I was studying the lube which was located directly beside it, I was receiving some stares) and I've been using it in the morning ever since. It has a faint smell, nothing offensive in my opinion and is on the thin side. I haven't noticed any evening out of my skintone (which is honestly what I need) but I haven't noticed any adverse side effects either. I'll use it until it's done, but I don't think I'd repurchase just because of it's mediocrity and the fact that there are so many others to choose from.

It looks old like style kinda. Looks cheap. But! I finally use it! :0- i see mixed reactions! :0 :(- o man. - but i think u have to layer it on ! ----!! Good it doesn't really interact with sensitive skin much . But hey. --- i finally being a little more active with my skincare n health n beauty in general! - not just nails! :0 :)- i really need to step my game up on lotion maybe n skincare! - but we shall see! --! ---! It looks n all like a Cold Cream but feels silky but a bit greasy. - Overall, nice! -.

on 6/3/2014 7:18:00 PM

Dont use this product. Im a 24 year old femail who before using this product looked like I was still 18. In only 2 months my skin has thinned and I have bags under my eyes. not only do I not look younger then my age I look older than I am. I've stopped using this product and only pray my skin goes back to normal. dont damage your skin take it from me. youll eventually see the same reaction and I promise you will regret using this product.

LOVE THIS MOISTURIZER, I am half way through a jar and just bought 3 more and one for my mom! Ever since I started using this my skin is wonderful, hydrated and never breaks out!! If you can find this, you'd be crazy not to buy! Blog post will be up soon on www.foundation2beauty.blogspot.com!