Escada Sunset Heat Women

Escada Sunset Heat Women

3.9

Perfect scent for Summer. Powdery floral, but not overwhelming.

on 4/6/2012 4:41:00 PM

My experience was identical to Tori67's. Great tropical opening, followed by a cigarette drydown!

on 10/26/2010 3:46:00 AM

I was really lucky and scored a gift set of this and the lotion for something like $25 a few years ago. This has been described already a hundred times over so I'll just chime in that I like it a lot also. It's citrussy and pineappley and sweet but not sickeningly so. It's just perfect, almost like a sherbet.

Smells good.
It is a soft sweet smell

on 3/25/2011 3:20:00 PM

I love this perfume. It's perfect for summer. Bright and fruity its a sweet scent that makes you smell edible, and in my opinion a scent that is unique and hard to find. I've smelled other escada perfumes and this one is my hands down favourite.

on 4/14/2011 11:44:00 AM

I have really enjoyed Escada's annual issue fragrances in the past. When I received this as a gift from Mom, I was, at first, excited. The packaging and the bottle are summery and fun. At first spray, I loved the citrusy scent. However, when it settled, it had an almost cigarette-like smell to it. It smelled awful and lingered around for a long time in my bedroom. The smell was so off-putting to me that I threw the bottle out after only a few sprays. Very disappointing!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love the scent of mangoes in Sunset Heat. It's a scent definitely made for the summer and always makes me feel cheerful.

on 5/27/2010 9:09:00 PM

Plain and simple: it smells like summer, and makes me happy- perfect scent during warm weather because it is not overpowering.

on 8/23/2010 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is such a beautiful fragrance, it has a distinctive fruity scent, like mangoes, peaches etc., Since it is an Eau de Toilette, it tends to not linger for long but I love it anyway! I've had it for a while but never gotten round to using it, this is now a staple for my summer holidays!

on 5/27/2010 9:23:00 PM

I looove this perfume! I took it to Cozumel with me, and it was perfect for the warm nights... it just smells good and beachy and summery. It's sweet without smelling like a little girl, it's not musky or heavy, and it's not too floral. I would definitely buy this again!

Popular Fragrances