no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/08/2004

I just purchased Neon Green Eye Gloss at The Company Store, now I know why it is there. The green(in the cute compact) is vibrant and what I was looking to have on my lids, however,when applied,the color was a lot lighter,especially when it crept into my creases. I am very disappointed. Does anyone know of a similar product and/or color? It is so nice for the summer.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesHazel

May/12/2004

I have this is neon green-the color can be bright as expected but that's not really the problem. As others have said, this does not stay on at all and slid right into my crease. Pretty much pointless. And really expensive too.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily

HairBlond

EyesGreen

May/08/2004

I don't know what people don't like about this product, but it is GREAT! I have it in 'Champagne' and it is (I'm not kidding here) the PERFECT nude eyeshadow. SO pretty and glossy, with a SUPER DUPER pretty sparkle to it..and I'm not normally a glittery-type girl. It might slide off the eyelids and crease on others, but on me it does no such thing (although when I …Read more

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairRed

EyesGreen

2.0

Jan/15/2004

I've got this in Hot Pink, and whilst I love the colour and how it looks on my eyelids, the staying power is relatively poor. I find that it creases and looks messy in no time. I'm sure that there are cheaper products out there that do a better job than this.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Jan/10/2004

One word - yuck!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrunette

3.0

Nov/17/2003

Even when I don't use eye cream before this it slides off my lids!!! Waste of money.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther

HairBlack

EyesBlack

fromKoobie

Sep/27/2003

Ok - maybe I am in the minority here but I actually like Stila Eye Gloss >>>ducks for cover<<<<. I only have two - 'Solid Gold' & 'Champagne'. Champagne is a bit rosier then Solid Gold, but both are warm goldish colors. I don't have oily lids and these work great for me. Sorry everyone else hates them - send them to me!!!

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry

HairBrown

EyesHazel

fromerynnj

Sep/09/2003

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (209 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

fromerynnj

Sep/09/2003

Ok this proves my reason for not liking stila OVER PRICED AND CRAPPY. I cant restist the great pacaking of thier produts and im a sucker for bright colors luckily i didnt buy this a freind gave it to me but i have to say the color is really pretty but what in SAM hell do you do with it you cant work with it it creases and umm ok gloss on your eyes? cmon and stila YOU SUCK . $18 is a freaking rip …Read more

1 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (209 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jun/03/2003

Oh! Horrible product. Got Lame in a palette. Its a pretty light purple shade. However, its terrible. Easy to apply, just smudge a bit on the lid but then its gross from there. Makes my eyelids feel sticky, creases like crazy and fades quickly. Useless product!

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure